Chapter 19

I huffed a puff of air in the midnight sky, my hands buried deep in my pockets as I walked to the Han River. I can't believe I was doing this. My hands were shaking just thinking about it, but I clenched them into fists.

Mina... I'm sorry.

When I finally got there, I saw her leaning over the rail, looking across the river side. Her short, flowing hair blew in the wind. She was wearing a short black dress that barely covered her ass and silver pumps. Pfft. Typical.

When she noticed me, I gave her my best glare, but she hugged me like nothing ever happened between us.

"Hello Jaehyo."

"What the fuck do you want Hwani?"

"Aish, feisty," she giggled. "I just wanted to talk."

"About?"

"Us."

"Hwani, there is no us. I'm with Mina."

She scoffed. "That big boobed bimbo? Please. You and I both know you can do better." She smirked. "Don't you miss this?" She teased, stepping closer to me. "You always said I was the best, remember?"

"Hwani-"

"Shhh." She placed a finger against my lips. "Don't speak."

The next thing I knew, her lips pressed to mine. This was wrong. It was like nothing had happened between us, but then I thought of Mina. I shoved Hwani off of me and wiped my mouth with my sleeve.

What the hell was I doing?

"She's really got you tied on a leash doesn't she?" Hwani spat. "I used to be your girl. The one you'd cheat on everyone else with. What makes her so special?"

I glared, still wiping the corners of my mouth.

"I love her."

She laughed.

"Yeah, and I'm a purple giraffe escaping the zoo." She muttered sarcastically. "We all know you can't love anything."

I scoffed.

"I loved you."

Hwani's smile twisted into a smug smirk.

"I know, but I'm an exception."

"That's where you're wrong. I love Mina. I love her more than you'd ever know. You? You are not an exception. You were a mistake. You don't love me and I? I sure as hell don't love you."

"I do-"

"Don't lie-"

"DO NOT CUT ME OFF." She snapped. She rolled her eyes, flicking her hair over her shoulder. "I will get you back."

She left after that. Leaving me here with a confused, yet angry expression on my face.

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day with a video call from Mina. I glanced at the clock; 7AM. I stretched and yawned, ruffling up my hair as I answered her call.

"Jae!"

"Hey babe," I greeted in my sexy morning voice. I smirked as she blushed. "What're you doing up this early?"

She smiled. "Did I wake you? I forgot about the time change, but it's midnight over here. What time is it over there?"

"7."

"7?!" She gasped. "Mianhe. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I missed you." I yawned, laughing. "So what've you done? How are you?"

She looked a bit nervous.

"I haven't been feeling too well. I think I might've had plane sickness, but other than that, I've met some pretty cool people."

"Are you sure it isn't Jaehyo sickness?"

She blinked.

"Jaehyo sickness?"

I chuckled.

"Yeah, it's where someone misses me so much they lose their mind." I winked as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, totally." She glanced at the wall clock. "But I have to go now, so good luck on tour! Good morning!"

I laughed.

"Good night."

------------------------

I sat up in bed, pulling up my pants before going to find something to eat. I was the only one awake. Except for Taeil who was staring and sighing at his orange juice.

"Why the long sigh?" I patted his back.

He sighed again, which was quite unusual for the guy. Usually it was me that was this depressive.

"I'm just....confused."

"About?"

"....." He hesitated. "I think....I think I might like someone."

"What? Really?" That's awesome.

"But I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad one." He answered shyly. I wanted to ask who it was, but he's usually straight forward with stuff like this, so why clam up now? I didn't ask but gave him a thumbs up.

Soon, the others came trudging into the kitchen, one after another with long faces and tired expressions.

"I WANT SUGAR," Pyo's loud voice boomed as he sulked to the table.

"Yeah, and I want to shove my foot-"

Kyung's mouth was immediately covered by an alert Zico. Taeil and I laughed, us being the only two fully awake. When Yukwon and B-Bomb filed in, I noticed Taeil standing up a bit straighter. Hmm.... Maybe I'm just imagining things.

"Can't you be nice for two minutes?"

"You try sharing a room with him!"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???"

"Nothing Pyo."

"You're just too hyper for me right now."

I shook my head.

This is going to be a long two weeks.

-------

Please comment! :D I love the votes and comments and when I get to a computer, I'll add the dedications, alright? :)