Epilogue

Epilogue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few Months Later

.........

"How many more boxes do I have to carry??" Min complained as we sat on the bench outside our new house. Our new house was quite impressive, It had six rooms and four baths. Dad had remodeled his house just for us to live in and I liked it, but I wish he didn't go all out. It's too much stress for him.

"You have to carry all the boxes Minnie." Mikki called from the other side of the grill. She was making us have a good old American Style barbeque. Mainly so she didn't have to carry anything.

Min groaned, poking my belly as he whined.

"You two need to hurry up and get here so Mina can do my work again." Min scolded as he kept poking my belly. I winced as I felt them kick, scaring the crap out of Min.

"ERMAHGOD!"

Mikki and I burst out laughing as Min rushed inside the house.

"DAD!! MINA'S SCARING ME AGAIN!"

"AM NOT!"

Dad laughed as he came out of the house with paint smeared on his clothes. He had been upstairs with Kai and his bandmates painting the rooms.

"Calm down you two."

Dad laughed as he grabbed a few more paint rollers from the car then headed back upstairs. I rolled my eyes at Min who was still freaking out. He carried two more boxes then took yet another break, sitting next to me.

"So Noona," he smiled. "There's an all girls school next to mine if you wanna go there? You could let Mikki take care of Dot 1 & 2 and--"

"Fly all the way to Europe?" I raised my brow. "I think I'm going to start going to school with Kai again. His school's a Performing Arts school too, why don't you just come home and go there?"

He chuckled. "What can I say? I like foreign girls."

Mikki and I rolled our eyes, laughing, when suddenly I felt pain. Mikki noticed it, her eyes widening as she rushed to my side.

"Oh Shit! I-I was just kidding with you two when I told you to get out of my sister! Don't do it now, Mikki will burn my food!"

"Shut up Min!!" We shouted in unison. Mikki helped my into the car and ordered Min to go tell the guys we were going to the Hospital.

As the pain grew worse, I kept my hand on my stomach.

"Babies, stop hurting your mommy," Mikki tried to make me laugh, but all I felt was pain. Her eyes widened. "Okay, okay, Auntie Mik is sorry!"

When we got to the Hospital, I was rushed to a room almost immediately.

"Calm down guys," I tried laughing, but winced.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pain. Joy. And Happiness was what came from 7 excruciatingly long hours. I was barely awake, smiling as I heard the first sounds of my two perfectly healthy babies.

Mikki looked at them, then to me with glassy eyes.

"Mina, they're beautiful!"

Mikki wiped at her eyes, causing me to laugh slightly.

"Is the tough and powerful Mikki crying?"

"Shut up! Don't ruin a beautiful moment!"

I smiled. When a knock sounded at the door, a nurse came in telling us we had visitors. She let them in, then left.

"Hey sis..." Min's eyes trailed to the two in their infant, glass like holders. "They're so...."

"Cute?" Mikki squealed. Kai jabbed her ribs, putting a finger over his lips.

"Squishy looking."

We rolled our eyes.

"Way to ruin a moment." We dead pan.

"They sorta look like you," Min said.

"Well we sure hope so!" Mikki and Kai answered for me, giving him the duh look.

"That's not what I meant, look," As they were looking, Mikki and Kai seemed to notice something too. "They look a lot like him.... but they have your nose, and the one on the left has your eyes..."

"Where's dad?" I ask, groggily, changing the subject.

"He's setting up the baby stuff at home." Min smiled. "So do I have two nephews?"

I shook my head. "You have one nephew and one niece--"

"Like us! ERMAHGERDDDD!!!" Min enthused, clapping excitedly. "C-Can I hold it?"

"The baby?!" All three of us asked.

"Oooooo! Can I hold the other one!" Mikki cheered. I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Sure."

"What are you gonna name them?" Kai asked, sitting by the edge of my bed as the two baffoons held my children. I'm not gonna lie, those two holding my babies scared the shit outta me.

I pointed to the both of them.

"For the girl, I was thinking Jaeyeon?" Kai nodded, liking the name. "And for the boy, Hyoseok."

Mikki looked at her worriedly.

"Jae...and Hyo...? Are you sure it's a good thing?"

I nodded, and she smiled slightly. "It's cute," She chirped. "I'll spoil them silly. I'll call her Yeona and him, Seokie."

"You're already giving them nicknames?" Min asked incredously. Kai laughed.

"That's what we did with you two."

Mikki and Min handed them to me as they rested in my arms.

"Jaeyeon, Hyoseok, meet your wacky family." I smiled. "Auntie Mik, Uncle Minnie, and Uncle Jonginnie."

"Welcome to the family."