Chapter 21

Mina's POV

It-It can't be. My eyes began to water as I saw my fate.

Pregnant.

The pink plus sign seemed so unholy to me. It's not real, I tried telling myself, but nothing worked. I was in hysterics. Dropping to my knees, I sobbed. I'm wasn't ready to be a parent and I didn't want Jaehyo to feel burdened. I don't know what to do..

"Mina, it's going to be okay-"

I sobbed harder. Instead of telling me that, tell me something that actually works. Mikki hugged me tightly, trying to calm me down, but I was freaking out. I'm too young to be a parent, I'm not ready for it. Hell, I can barely take care of myself, let alone a child.

And what about Jaehyo? He has a career, fans who adore him, and to be tied down by a child? I wouldn't want to burden him... but I can't give up on this child either. When I finally calmed down, Mikki let go, smiling sadly.

"Nothing's certain until we see the doctor okay?"

I sniffed, nodding.

Mikki stood up, offering me a hand as we went out to her car. She gave me her hoodie and jeans to change into since I was still in my pajamas. I dried my eyes as best as I could, hoping my face wasn't red and puffy. Mikki held my hand the whole way to the Clinic, scared that I would freak out again. I thanked her and when we pulled up to the Clinic, I couldn't breathe. I was scared.

As we waited, I couldn't help but look around. There were people there who looked more frightened than I was, some who loked casual, and others who 'if-looks-could-kill' would've had me dead for looking so scared. I stiffened as my name was called.

"Mizu-Kim Mina."

Mikki ushered me to go as she followed in behind me. The nurse had led us to a small room with white walls, a typical doctor's office. I cringed at the thought, I hated hospitals. A knock at the door sounded, followed by a young woman by the name of Dr. Chang.

She shook our hands and asked me the standard questions. After she finished, she began taking tests on me, then left. But when she came back, I froze.

"12 weeks."

"12?" I asked. "Are you sure?"

Mikki patted my back, as if saying 'Stop Talking'.

Dr. Chang nodded.

"According to the test results, you are approximantly 12 weeks. Most people would've noticed their pregnancy by this time, but from the looks of it, you haven't started to show." The doctor glanced at her clip board, then pushed up her glasses. "Would you like us to perform an Ultrasound? Usually we do this if you had an appointment, but you're past 10 weeks and that's generally when we take them."

I glancced at Mikki, who nodded.

"Ye-yes."

The doctor glanced up from her clip board and smiled at me.

"Nervous?"

I nodded.

"It's alright to be nervous. I'm sure you will be an excellent parent." She told me to lay back as she pulled a monitor up beside us. She lifted my shirt, spreading a cool gel across my stomach.

Mikki and I stared up at the monitor when Dr. Chang held a device to my stomach.

"See right there? There's a head."

Mikki narrowed her eyes at the monitor.

"What's that beside it?"

Dr. Chang looked at the monitor and smiled.

"That's another head."

"TWINS?!" We shouted in unison.

"It appears like it." The doctor glanced at me worriedly. "You're very tiny for one having twins, are you eating well?"

Mikki laughed, answering for me.

"She eats like crazy. I have to go grocery shopping 4 times a week."

The doctor laughed, causing me to internally sigh. Mikki was embarrassing at times. I waited until the doctor wiped off the gel to sit up, and as I did, my hands went straight for my stomach. She handed me papers on pregnancy, a schedule for appointments, and the pictures from the Ultrasound. She wished me luck as Mikki and I went to the car.

Sitting in the front seat in silence, I kept staring at the photos.

Two. Not one, but two life forms were growing inside me. Before, I would've been crying, but now... it might be a good thing. They looked so small...

"I'm actually going to be a mommy." I giggled. "Dot one and Dot two, is that cute?"

"No." Mikki deadpanned. "You are not naming them Dots. I think you should name one Mikki, and the other Blake."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not naming them after you."

Mikki waved me off.

"Eh, it's better than Dots. But look on the bright side! At least Jaehyo didn't have some weird magic dick and you're not having quintuplets!"

My eyes widen as I shoved her.

"You are so lucky you're preggars or I would've pushed you outta my car."

I stuck my tongue out at her, laughing, as I stared at the pictures. I wouldn't have believed it if I weren't looking at it.

"I'm going to be a mommy."

My eyes widened.

"How am I supposed to tell Jaehyo?! What if- What if-!"

Mikki clamped her hand over my mouth as she drove.

"Enough with 'What ifs'! You over think things! Everything's gonna be fine!"

I took a deep breath, prying her hand off my face.

"Okay, okay-"

Mikki took a sharp turn left, causing my to grab onto my seat belt tighter.

"Whoa! Watch it! Where are we going?!"

Mikki smirked.

"We're going to tell Jaehyo."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun Dunn DUNNN!  She's pregnant?!  Comment what you think!  :D