Chapter-Twenty-Eight

"I will name it Kyurem!" Giovanni shouted triumphantly.

"I was thinking more like The Thing that's about to Kill Us All, but Kyurem works." I yelled back sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" Thankfully, he must've thought it was a grunt talking.

"You don't have a way to control it, do you?" Giovanni's face went blank.

"Retreat!" All the grunts started running and screaming towards the helicopters, and the pokemon, Kyurem, roared again before shooting a purple beam at one of the helicopters, and it exploded and burst into flames.

"Silver, we have to do something!" I yelled.

"And what is that?!" He yelled back.

"I don't know! I-I'm going to try to fight it. That's all I got. Or else it's going to going to roam free! That thing could kill people!"

"Are you crazy?!"

"Yep!" I sent out Espeon. "Ok, Espeon, give it your all! Use psybeam!" The attack hit Kyurem right in the... Erm, wing?... But it didn't seem to do anything. It swung its head towards us and shot another purple beam. I ducked as it flew over my head.

I was already starting to lose confidence as I got ready to have Espeon attack again.

"Feraligator, hydro pump, and Magneton, magnet bomb!" I heard Silver order. I got back up, and watched the attacks hit. It still didn't seem to do much! A normal pokemon, even a strong one, would have fainted! Feraligator, Magneton, and Espeon were extremely tough! It was more powerful than I thought.

"Espeon, swift!"

"Feraligator, hydro pump again and Magneton, thundershock!"

"Golbat, aircutter!" Several different voices behind us said. I looked over my shoulder to see some Team Rocket grunts with their pokemon sent out.

"Gligar, poison sting!"

"Magmar, flamethrower!" The onslaught of attacks finally seemed to do some damage! Kyurem roared again and sent huge, glowing chunks of rock at everyone. The attack knocked several pokemon out, but we continued.

"Espeon, swift again!"

"Magneton, sonicboom, and Feraligator, aqua tail!"

"Golbat, poison fang!"

"Magmar, fire spin!"

"Gligar, acrobatics!"

"Ok! One more round!" I yelled after Kyurem used ancientpower again. "Espeon, psybeam!"

"Feraligator, hydro pump and Magneton, mirror shot!"

"Gligar, X-scissor!"

"Magmar, flamethrower!"

"Golbat, acrobatics!"

With another roar, Kyurem finally collapsed. I reached into my pocket and pulled my only empty pokeball. I tapped the button to make it grow from the size of a marble to it's actual baseball-like size. Hopefully it would work. Might as well try.

I threw it at the worn pokemon, and it bounced off it before snapping open. Kyurem turned to red light and was sucked into the pokeball, which then snapped shut. It shook once... twice... Then, there was a clicking noise. Everyone was silent as I walked forward, picked it up, shrunk the pokeball back down and stuck it back in my pocket. I was a little shocked I had really caught it. I technically had my powers back!

All of the sudden, all the Team Rocket grunts erupted into cheers, yelling "we're alive!"

I went silently over to Silver and nestled myself into his arms. I was cold, tired both emotionally and physically, and just needed some comfort. He held me tightly.

"C'mon, let's get out of here. I'm freezing, and Giovanni still wants to get me, so sticking around might not be a good idea." I didn't want to move, and I didn't think he did either, but he was right.

"Ok. We're gonna have to take my new recruit." I said, slipping out of his arms. "I don't think Pidgeot can carry us both." I pulled Kyurem's pokeball back out of my pocket. Several Team Rocket grunts shrieked with fear, making me snicker, as I sent out Kyurem and climbed up on its back.

"Sorry we had to beat the pulp out of you earlier." I told it. "But if we hadn't you would've killed us, so I think we're even." Kyurem growled in response. I helped Silver up behind me, and we took off, flying just under the fluffy grey clouds. I leaned back against him, and he put his arms around me.

"I'm so glad I remembered you. Remind me never to run around in the road, ok?"

"Of course."

---------------------------------------------

A/N: OH YEAH LAST CHAPTER WOOOHOOO! Only thing left is the epilogue and I am DONE WITH THIS BOOK! don't worry, there'll be a sequel!

Comment and vote!!