Prologue

"Go, go!" My mom whispered frantically, urging me to go faster. "We're almost there."

My legs ached from having run for so long. But the ship docks were in sight.

BANG!! A gun was fired from behind us, and I heard the bullet whistle right past my ear.

"Almost there, c'mon.." My father muttered on the other side of me.

"All aboard! Last call for the ship to Johto!" A man was standing outside of a large boat. That was the boat we needed to be on.

"Argh! You won't get away next time! We will get your power, you little brat!" I glanced over my shoulder, looking at our pursuers, who stopped. They didn't want to come into town and get caught.

"You can only hope so, Team Rocket!" I shouted back, feeling brave.

"Shh, don't irritate them, they still have a gun!" My mom scolded as we ran up to the man, my dad showing him our IDs, and then briskly went into the ship. She said it as if I had been caught stealing a cookie. She didn't even sound scared. Probably because this wasn't the first time this had happened.

Team Rocket had chased us from house to house so many times over the last few years it was almost getting old. We didn't even bother buying very much clothes, and we rented a house and hoped they wouldn't find us.

It sucked, but it was life.

But now we were on a ship headed far away from Team Rocket, and towards a new start.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this is the new prologue! WEE

It's not spectacular, but whatevs!

COMMENT AND VOTE!