Finding out his name

I helped mystery man lay down on my couch. He still didn't look so good and I could see some blood seeping through the bandages.

"I'm going to get more bandages. Don't go anywhere." I quickly walked away fighting the urge to bang my head against something. Why would I say that, what was he going to do? Get up and run with large bleeding gashes on his side? I grabbed the first aid kit from my bathroom cabinet before speed walking back out to where the man laid. I tried to painlessly remove the gauze but since it was soaked in blood in stuck a little into the wounds.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." I quickly repeated trying to remove the gauze while mystery man hissed in pain.

"Uhh.. you might want to hold onto something. I'm going to clean out your wound." Mystery man waved me off but almost jumped out of his skin when I pushed a cotton ball soaked with peroxide against the edges of the cuts trying to clear away the blood.

Once I had disinfected the cuts I rewrapped his stomach tying the wrap tight so the gauze underneath didn't move. After I cleaned up I sat on the coffee table starring at his face trying to figure out if he was awake or asleep.

"It's rude to stare." Mystery man's deep gruff voice said scaring the daylight out of me.

"S-sorry. I..um....w-whats y-your n-name?" I hated when I stuttered but I couldn't help it. I always got nervous around new people, I'm surprised I haven't had a heart attack yet from being around mystery man. Speaking of mystery man he just starred at me causing me to nervously play with the bottom of my shirt.

"Nero."

"H-hi N-nero I-I'm A-alex." I held my hand out but he didn't take it. I slowly pulled my hand back glancing around my living room not knowing what to do.

"I-I'm j-ust going t-to..." I raced out of the room running into the kitchen. I paced back and forth smacking my forehead at how stupid I am. Why did I bring a stranger into my house? Yes he's wounded but he can still hurt me! What the hell am I going to do now? I was to engrossed in my thoughts to realize Nero limped into the kitchen.

"I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you think. You helped me so now I'm in your debt. If you don't mind I would like to stay till my wounds are healed. The people who hurt me are still out there." I squealed wheeling around when I heard his voice and found myself nodding my head.

"I-if you d-don't mind me a-asking...w-who hurt y-you?" I took a few steps back from the fierceness in Nero's glare.

"That is none of your concern. Now I would appreciate it if I could get a blanket so I can go to sleep." I nodded keeping far away from him as I slipped by stopping in front of my guest bedroom.

"U-Um...y-you c-can sleep i-in h-here." I whispered backing up as he limped towards me. I don't know why I'm acting so scared, I really don't feel threatened by him.

"Thank you." Was all he said as he enter the room slamming the door close. I stood there for a few seconds before making my way to my room making sure to lock my door behind me. You never know what can happen.

----------------------------------

So guys what do you thing? Give me some feedback on ideas you might have or anything else.

BTW updates for this will probably be pretty spread out since I'm in my senior year of high school so I have a lot and I mean a LOT of drama happening but I will try to update as much as I can!!

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!!! <3