Um, what?

When I got home my heart was racing and sweat was dripping down my face from nerves. I hung up my jacket peaking around the corner to see if I could spot Nero. When I didn't see him I sneaked further into the house trying to hide from Nero.

"I know you're home Alex." I heard Nero's voice from down the hallway in the guest room. I flinched slightly straightening myself up before walking down the hallway.

"You wanted to talk to me about something?" I paused in the door way watching him rewrap his cuts.

"Yes. I think I should tell you why I was attacked." He sighed sitting on the edge of the bed patting the spot next to him. I hesitated before slowly making my way to the bed sitting far away from him. Nero sighed running a hand down his face.

"Now I know all this is going to sound strange but I need you to promise not to say anything until I'm done." I hesitantly nodded my head really scared now of what he was going to say. Maybe..maybe he's part of a gang and it was a rival gang that hurt him and the guy he was talking to earlier was threatening him!

"Well.....first off I'm not exactly human....I'm a dragon shifter. Secondly the reason I was attacked was because my mother has been trying to force a wife on me not matter what I say. I had finally had enough when I left my home but I guess she didn't like that very much so she sent her people to bring me home, in one piece or many she doesn't care as long as she gets her way." I shot up from the bed shaking my head.

"You can't think that I would believe you, do you? You're not a dragon, it's not possible." I stormed out of the guest room. This can't be possible. It would be my luck to find a guy that's super hot, can cook, seems funny, and actually seems to have a slight interest in me would actually be mentally insane!

"I think it's time for you to leave now." I held the front door open keeping myself from looking at him. I yelped in surprise as my bicep was grabbed being tugged towards the woods that were behind my house.

"What in the world are you doing?!" I yelled trying my hardest to pull myself free from Nero's tight grip.

"I'm going to prove to you that I'm a dragon." He growled tugging me harder as he started to walk faster. I was tempted to yell but I knew no one would hear me since it was 3 in the afternoon, most people were still at work. As Nero dragged me through the woods I tried to memorize the way we were going so when I got the chance to escape I would be able to find my way back.

When we stopped in the middle of the feild Nero turned to face me.

"Now remember if you try to run away I'll catch you. Plus I know where you live." He growled finally letting go of my arm.

"You're nuts! I'll just call the cops on you!" I yelled turning to run away but a vicious growl stopped me. I slowly turned back around to see that instead of gray eyes I was starring into pitch black ones. I took a step back as Nero started to shake and his skin started to turn black with blue highlights. His body stretched and grew until a dragon was standing in front of me instead of a man. The Dragon has to be at least 10 feet tall and 15 feet long. It's huge head lowered down towards me huffing out a breath of warm air that blew my hair around. I must be going insane. Its..it's a dragon!! A real f*cking dragon! I was to engrossed in my own thoughts to realize that Nero changed back.

"Now do you believe me Alex?" I silently nodded my head starring blankly at the middle of his chest.

"Oh and one more thing. You're my soulmate." That brought me back to reality.

"Wait...WHAT?!"

----------------------------

Hey guys hope you like this chapter! Let me know what you think so far or if I made any mistakes! Don't forget it vote!