Chapter 18

Nero's P.O.V

It was another few months before a mysterious note landed itself on my desk. I don't know where the hell it came from, or who, but it was the best thing in the world. On the note was GPS coordinates and said "You'll find what you're looking for here." and that means that's where Alex must be. I knew he couldn't have just left the island by himself, either someone had to help him or he was taken. I don't know what happened yet exactly but all I know is that I need to find him and fast. I was going crazy not being able to find him, my dragon was going nuts saying I wasn't doing everything that I could to find him. But I was, the only other thing I could have done was to ask a seerer but they are known for taking something important from you in return for their help. I wasn't going to risk possibly having something happen to Alex just to find him. I knew I was going to find him one day I just hopped that it would do sooner than later.

I didn't waste any time racing out of my office and out the front doors completely ignoring the shouts of the 'fiance'. Once I find Alex she will be long gone. See now ever since the beginning I've told her that I didn't love her and that I was just marrying her so I could basically get the crown. Now you're probably thinking I'm an ass for telling her that but why try to keep her hopes up? All she did was climb all over me trying to get me to sleep with her, she probably thought she was going to trick me and get pregnant forcing me to stay with her. Man oh man is she stupid. In her haste to get married to me she didn't realize that I had her sign a prenup that basiacally said she had no claim to anything, even the stupid shit she bought with my money, which I can prove she bought with my card that she stole out of my wallet.

Anyways I took off into the air towards the location. It would take me about an hour or two to get to the location but it was worth it. I would fly around the earth multiple times just to be able to see Alex again, even if he really did run away from me, god I really hope he didn't run away from me. Yeah that means someone kidnapped him but that also means that he actually wants to be with me. I could feel my dragon roar with excitement as we slowly felt the pull of Alex become stronger. For the last year and half I wasn't able to sense Alex at all, just the fact that he was still alive.

I ended up landing in a huge clearing before shifting back. There were no physical signs of Alex being there but as I walked further into the clearing the pull of his kept getting stronger. As I neared the center of the clearing I ended up tripping on something. At first I didn't see anything but as I swept my foot through the grass it hit what looked like a metal door handle. I reached down pulling the handle seeing that it opened up a door with stairs leading down into the ground. I grabbed my phone turning the light on before slowly making my way down the stairs. The stairs lead down to an empty hallway that had a metal door at the very end. I slowly opened the door signing my light in seeing a body squeezed into the corner of the room. I slowly opened the door walking closer to the body that was covered in scratch mark and tattered clothing. As I got closer I saw the mop of golden hair that had grown a lot longer since I last saw it.

"Oh Alex, what happened to you?" I whispered as I placed my phone down wrapping my arms around Alex making him jump. All he did was stare at me before relaxing against my chest closing eyes seeming to fall asleep. I gently picked him up carrying him outside before making a call to Zander to come get us. I don't know what the hell happened but I'm going to kill whoever did this.

Alex's P.O.V

I must be dreaming. I mean come on it's been god knows how long and Nero just shows up? I must be going crazier much faster than I thought. There was no way he could find me, and if he could why now? Why wait so long? Did something happen to his mother or Articus to where they told him where I was? I don't know but I'm going to enjoy this hallucination while it lasts. I cuddled against Nero's chest loving the way his body heat warmed me all the to my core. I must have feel asleep because the next time I realized what was happening I was laying in our bed. I slowly stretched my sore muscles sitting up looking around. Damn this is one good hallucination, everything seemed so real. Like the I could feel the softness of the bed and blankets, I could feel the sun shining against my face and I could smell food wafting down the hallway. Just as I was about to lay back down and go back to sleep Nero walked into the room placing a tray of food on the night stand before wrapping me up in his arms.

"God Alex I was so worried. I never stopped looking for you for a second." He kissed every part of my face before softly kissing me like he was afraid to hurt me.

"Wait..I'm actually home? This isn't a hallucination?" I reached out pinching and pulling his cheeks.

"Of course not Alex. You're actually home. Now tell me who did this to you?" I sat there quietly. How could I tell him it was his mother and his assistant who kidnapped me?

__________________________

Hey guys I know another small chapter but from all the comments I figured I would give you guys a little something. I need some ideas so don't be afraid to tell me what you think should happen next. But I am going on winter break Wednesday until the 3rd so hopefully I can get another chapter out in the next 2 weeks. But thank you all for supporting me and commenting I love seeing that all of you are reading this story and actually like it. So thank you guys very much and again give me some ideas!!