There's Something Strange Going On Here

The next morning I was slowly pulled out of sleep by a heavenly smell. I sluggishly got out of bed dragging my feet downstairs into the kitchen. I walked over to the stove zombie like taking a huge whiff of the bacon and pancakes that were cooking. I was confused for a second before remembering that Nero was still in the house. I squeaked spinning around when I heard a chuckle from behind me. Nero was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest and a small smirk on his lips. A blush came over my cheeks as I tried to stutter out anything. Nero walked over stopping in front of me. I starred up at him entranced by his gray eyes.

"Well if you want breakfast you're going to have to move over." His deep voice sent shivers through my body but once his words regestered in my brain I quickly moved out of his way.

"Y-you don't have t-to cook. I-I'll do it you're h-hurt." I said trying to take the spatula out of his hand but he just lifted it up into the air so I couldn't reach. God I hate being short! It also doesn't help that he's as tall as a mountain.

"No I'm cooking. Go get a couple of plates and something to drink." Nero said putting his hand on my shoulder gently pushing me farther away from him. I tried to protest some more but stopped once I got a glare from Nero. I huffed stomping over to the fridge grabbing the container of orange juice placing it on the table before grabbing cups and plates for the food that looks almost done. Nero plated up the bacon and pancakes before making his way to the table sitting down. I sat down in the seat across from him filling my plate with the food. I melted at the first bite of pancake. They were fluffy and buttery and just a mouth full of heaven. I wolfed down the rest of the pancakes on my plate before reaching over to grab more.

"It's nice to know you like my cooking." My face heated up realizing that he was watching me eat like a slob. I nodded my head making sure I slowed down this time as I ate the rest of my pancakes. I glanced through my bangs seeing that Nero was still watching me. He's acting completely different from last night. Maybe it was because he got attacked? I don't know but I definitely like this side of him more than the grumpy side.

Once breakfast was done I cleaned up the mess and made Nero sit on the couch as I checked his wounds.

What the hell? I thought as I pulled back the gauze to see that the scratches were almost healed. I gently prodded the skin around the scratches pulling my hand back when Nero cleared his throat.

"I uh tend to heal faster than other." Nero said almost sheepishly, like he was nervous or something.

"But they still shouldn't have healed this fast!" Nero pushed my hands away as I went to touch the scratches again. He pulled his shirt down standing up making me back up almost falling off the coffee table.

"It doesn't matter." Nero growled walking away heading towards the guest room slamming the door behind him. I starred at the door confused as to why he suddenly got mad,and how in the world the scratches healed so quickly? That's definitely not normal for anyone. There's something definitely strange with Nero, I guess me too since I'm letting him stay here.

--------------------------

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! Let me know what you think about Nero!

Don't forget to like, vote, and comment!!