What The Hell?!

Ok so the picture above is the desk Alex works at, now just imagine it surrounded by more books than they show in the picture. This is the closest picture I could find to what I wanted.

Ps as I go back and fix up these chapters I honestly just realized the desk is made out of books. I'm an idiot
----------------------

I spent the next few hours cleaning up the book with Nero following me around. Now I would call him a little puppy but he's acting more like a guard dog or something. Every time someone would come up to me to ask a question he would get closer to me and I swear on everything I own, he growled! I finally got some alone time when I had to go take my 'lunch' break. It was more of a 15 minuet snack break but a break none the less. The only reason Nero wasn't bothering me was becuase he wasn't allowed in the staff room. I dreaded going back to work I really don't feel like having Nero breathing down my neck every second. Now don't get me wrong I think it cute and all but it's just a little too much, I've never been the one to be constantly around people. Plus I've only just met this dude and he's coming on pretty strong. A little creepy if I do say so myself, but at the same time I like having someone seem to care about me.

I peaked around the corner of the door looking for Nero. When I didn't see him I crept out silently looking out for Nero. I helped an older couple that were standing at the counter before going to check on the kids sitting in the front room. As I got closer to the front of the library I saw Nero standing in the corner talking to someone who was dressed up in all black. As I sneaked closer it looked like they were fighting about something.

"I don't care.......screw them........I'm not coming back..........go ahead tell........don't you dare!......you're not allowed to........no they can't!!" I only heard snippets of their conversation but they were definitely fighting. I attempted to sneak past them and not seem like I noticed them but Nero's head snapped towards me. I freaked out slightly seeing the anger in his eyes and ended up sprinting back to the counter. I made myself seem occupied by searching up random things on the internet. It was only a couple of minuets before Nero came strutting towards me with a blank look on his face. I gulped figiting feeling awkward about him just standing there, starring at me.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered feeling my face heat up in embarrassment.

"How much did you hear?"

"N-not m-much. Just that y-you w-were fighting with h-him." Nero nodded his head sighing running his hand through his hair looking distraught.

"I'm going to go back to the house now. When you get home we have to talk." I nodded my head feeling my heart rate pick up, any conversation that started with 'we have to talk' usually never ended well. I watched as he walked away meeting up with the guy he was fighting with before. It looked like they shared a few more words before walking out of the library together.

For the rest of the day I couldn't help but imagine what Nero had to talk to me about. Did it have to do with the guy he was talking to? Was he going to tell me that he was going to leave and go back home? For some reason it felt like the heart shattered as I thought about Nero leaving. I didn't want him to leave, I don't know why but I wanted him to stay. I shook my head, he wasn't going to stay. He probably had a family to get back to. I'm probably just some stranger that helped him. He won't think twice before leaving.

--------------------

Hey guys I hope your liking this story. Let me know what you think Nero is going to talk to Alex about.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!