The haunting past

STROY FIXED UNTIL THIS CHAPTER

"So disappointing, I'll break you!" You scream while walking downstairs. The street is dull and there is no sight of living.

"Ahh~ I think I must go this way" after short walk you come to crowded area, walking to the sushi place.

"Oh Здравствуй(hello) [f/n]! Want some sushi, sushi good!" Simon is aa always smiling

"Привет(hi), конечно(of course)!" as you go inside.

"Heeey [f/n]!!" There's Erika waving to you.

"Hei everyone" you take a seat next to Erika. Everyone greet you. Most of the time of  Erika and Walker chat about mangas and how kawaii you are.

"It's seems that something is bothering you?" She wraps her hands around your neck.

"I'm fine don't worry" 

"Huuh~? I'm sure it has to do something with Izaya!" Remarks Walker. It's no secret thatyou two hang out? Or something lke that heh?

"Wha? No! It's nothing! Really!" You got obvisuly stresed.

"Ohho~ so it has something to do with him? We saw you with him today!"

"You better stay away from him" Kadota interrupts. It seems they know a bit about him, so you decide to ask about his past.

"I know...umm~ can you tell me what happened between him and Shizuo?"

"Alright. Few years ago Shizuo got falsely accused because of Izaya. Since then he threatened to kill him. So about 2 years ago Izaya fail to kill Shizuo. He got a chance and badly beat up Izaya, he almost killed him. Izaya was unable to walk and his whole body was weak. After that he left the city, nobody really knew what happen to him after that. But to be true, all were glad that he was gone. So half an year ago he again appear. It seemed he rehabbed, looks like he hasn't learn his lesson. He hasn't change even a little bit, since he is messing with everyone. But he isn't annoying Shizuo that much, he said he admits his defeat. And that's everything to be said"

"No wonder that he's like this" saying under your nose.

"Like what?" Erika annoys, being curious.

"I need to go" escaping from the question.

"Bye~!"

"[F/n]!" You can hear Erika shout. After that you decide to go and buy some random stuff and food.You lighted up a cigarette while having full hands of bags.

Nobody really understands him

-Izaya p.o.v-

"those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life. But still without love, you really do feel nothing. Indeed...sometimes nothing can be nice"

those words resonate in his head, while he's walking through crowded town. For the first time he's lost in his thoughts instead in people. He knows to well the sting of loneliness and how it steals you away over the time, piece by piece, until a mere shell remaineds.

 Everyone always tries to fill the void, but I learn to live with it

That woman....it's not the woman that I meet

"IZAAAYA!" He's so deep in thoughts that he unintentionally ignors the voice.

"Watch out!" someone knocks him down, saving him from vending machine.

"Huh?" there's [f/n] lying over him, her face's in pain.

"[f/n]! Crap!" Shizuo yells "you could get hurt!" he quickly runs to Izaya and [f/n].

"[f/n]?"

why?

Shizuo pulls [f/n] up, checking if she is fine.

"Never ever again do that! Risking your life for this flea!" His angry eyes turn Izayas way.

avoid...

flee in hope of finding some ground of security  

run...

run!

RUN!

He can control his body and mind when there's a gap between them, whem he can control the situation, but Shizuo is to close. He's to close to him!

Hide!

Don't let him see!

So just run!

RUN!

Before he knows he's already running away. His slow movement makes him panic. It's not that he's a slow runner, no, his body is shaking preventing him from sprint. A void in his chest begins to fill with anger. Quiet, defeated anger that guarantes him the right to his hurt, that believed no one can possibly understand that hurt...

Is this what I deserve? I can not imagine a more perfect hell than being trapped inside my own mind...