Maze

"Azza," says Klauss and approaches you.

"Klauss, what is it?" you ask directly.

"I wanted to ask how are you?" he says calmly, "you've been distancing lately."

"I'm alright, I just needed some time for myself."

"Makes sense," he smiles a bit, "it must be hard." He pauses then glances aside, at Rei, who is talking to Aito. "But," he looks back at you, "Rei already noticed it, he is a cool guy but he's strict when it comes to work, especially our kind of work."

"I understand, thanks for reminding," you say calmly and nod.

"Do you want to go for a drink to talk about it or just to get your mind off?" asks Klauss and you smile.

"Maybe some other day," you pause, "you're right, I need to get my thoughts together."

"Alright, give me a call if you change your mind or just need someone to talk to."

"Thank you," you say thankfully then say goodbyes and walk past the offices and rooms. You keep looking but there's no sign of Luke. He's been busy last few days nor did you tell him anything about the recent events since you don't want to bother him with your own situation. You walk outside.

"Azza," says Luke and surprised you look in his direction. He is outside before the building, smoking a cigarette. He's dressed in a black suit, his hair groomed in a messy style.

"Luke-," you turn to him and smile gently at the sight of him. "You're going to the meeting?" you approach him and he smiles handsomely.

"Yeah, we'll start soon," he replies while he runs his hand up your arm and looks in your eyes. "What's bothering you?"

"What makes you think that something is wrong?" you ask surprised.

"I can see it on your face, I can feel it, something is wrong," he continues seriously.

"It's nothing serious."

"It's serious." He stares in your eyes. "Tell me, why Rei kicked Tamaki out of the team?" He watches your face closely and you can feel yourself growing pale.

"We had some conflicts in the team, Rei took care of it," you reply as simple as possible.

"You're not telling me everything," says Luke, it's obvious that he already knows what happened and is going on.

"Luke-," you say and hesitate but at that moment one of his men comes out.

"The meeting will start in a few minutes," says the man while Luke stares in your eyes in silence.

"Ok, now don't disturb me," says Luke and glances at him sharply so the man bows then goes back inside. Luke looks in your eyes seriously. "You tried to say something."

"Now is not the right time," you reply.

"You're right, it's not, we'll talk about this later," he says and you nod. "Klauss will give you a ride home."

"It's fine, I'll take a walk," you reply and Luke stares at you for a moment then in silence makes a step back.

"Ok, I'll see you later." He walks inside and you watch him go, the feeling of comfort leaves with him, cold feeling filling the void in your chest.

"Eh-," you sigh then puts hands into pockets and look at the street before you, going home.

The sky is clear, the sun shines and at times there're gentle blows of the wind while the crowds of people roam down the street, constant traffic that makes a lot of noise. But for some reason, all of the action can't disturb your mind, which is occupied with different thoughts. When did you become so careless and unfocused? Such behaviour gets you killed when having the type of life that you live. You walk past the main park but there's a large group of people before you, blocking your way.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 06, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Snake[Izaya X Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें