Adrenaline

-Izaya p.o.v-

What is so special about that monster?

Even if he is misunderstood he still is a monster! Love him? Monster like him doesn't deserve to be loved! I though I accepted him, I tried to accept that monster, how foolish.

Slightly he grins.

She is dangerous to me, then why am I so attracted to this risk that she represents?

"I wouldn't like to be friend with someone who reminds me of that monster" he protects himself from being exposed, but at the same time he pulls her closer, quickly letting go of her after he realises it.

No way!

What was that!

He smirks, walking away before saying something that he may regret later.

"Izaya!" He only raises his hand as goodbye.

-[f/n] p.o.v-

"Izaya!"once again you call his name, you try to ask him something, but he's already gone.

"I-Izaya?..." saying to yourself, he left you behind without saying anything, only giving you a mockinh smirk.

I don't know why, but I would like to see him showing more emotions

This is unlike me...

You showed me a small piece of what's hidden under your mask. I want to see what's behind this fake shallow mask

How annoying!! 

I don't have time for this!

While thinking you walk pass empty streets and areas. There are some people near which are  clearly waiting for something. You decide to avoid them.

"Hey where do you think you're going?!" Somebody yells.

Huh?! Me!? Before you know you're already running away chased by group of people.

"Got you" says a guy with blonde hair. They block your way, leaving you in the middle of circle.

"What do you want?" Trying to figure out what's going on.

"You're going with us" a man says without compromising.

"And if I don't?"

"Is there any choice that you have?" you're in bad situation, knowing that you don't stand a chance, leaving you no other choice but to surrender. Hiding you guns under jacket while a man comes closer to you.

"Start walking" he mockingly he pushes you forwards. Without saying anything you're walking surrounded by these people which are taking you through empty areas of city.

When there'll be a chance I'll pull guns out

"It was easier that we thought" they're jeering, talking to each other, until you reach street nightclub.

This place...

This is bad...

"Dont stop, move sweetie" someone remarks laughing harshly pushing you.

"That's not how you treat a lady" everyone turn, searching for person which just interrupted.

"What does this guy want" all are standing on the middle of street while people in front of nightclub start to curiously observe.

"I always wanted to beat you up Izaya, then we will have fun with her" says blonde guy

"Hmm?~" He looks at them smirking, not taking them seriously.

"Always so cocky! I'll beat that smirk off your face"

That's your chance, pulling guns out.

"Move! Back!" People start to get irritated since their plan went wrong. You make your way to Izaya which is on opposite side of the crowd. While you're walking someone unexpectedly knocks your guns out, kicking them away from you. Before they know you're already running away, pulling Izaya with you.

"Get them!" Both of you are laughing while people are screaming in the back.

"We got rid of them?" As you hide behind the building, he peeks out of corner.

This guy, he came to save me

I-I just....

He turns to you "I think we d..." your rough kiss pushes him by the wall. Your eyes meet as adrenalin starts to turn into lust. Without saying anything he unintentionally slips your bra strap down, moving down, kissing your neck. Rough grab around his neck turns into gentle caressing of his head.

Why am I doing these irrational things when I'm around him...

"Mmmgh!" he bites your shoulder, revealing your soft skin, and something more. You raise your head, dizzy looking into the sky. His hand pulls you closer allowing you to feel his heat.

"There they are!" Someone screams pointing at you two.

"Huh?" You pull Izaya behind you, covering your half naked top, laughing while sprinting away.

"Catch them!" Once again people screams get quieter.

"We got rid of them?" As both of you bent gasping for air.

"Here!"chase continues.

Izaya grabs your hand, again running away. You run into dead street. Izaya quickly jumps, climbing up then jumping across the wall.

"Huh?" Before you know it he's already gone.

"Well, well what do we have here?" A group of men block your way out. One of them stands out laughing.

"He left you all alone?" All start to laugh at you.

Izaya you nasty bastard! 

Playing your tricks on me!!

"Then we'll have some fun" he starts to approach.

"You better not take another step" 

"Wouwouwou! So dangerous!" he continues to jeer.

"What do you want from me?"

"There is a nice bounty on your head"

Oh you're making fun out of me, aren't you Dougen Awakusu?

At a next moment man falls on the ground, with knives in his back.

"You better stay away from her or you'll end up dead" there's Izaya behind men, backup with your men.

You came back... Slightly you smile, feeling bad because you doubt in him.

"Get them" a fist fight pops out, running to help Troy, knocking man he fought.

Moving on left dogging, landing punch into left side of face, clenching hands together landing hard blow on the back since the man bent over, then leave him to collapse on the ground.

"Get her!" again getting attacked. Dogging, but there's a blonde man really close to you, holding knife, pointed at you!!

"Watch out!"....

"Huh?" Izaya smiles, collapsing into your hug, with knife in his back.

What is this?

Blood?

Blood!?

Izaya

Izaya?

"Izaya!"

"IZAYA!"

"OH GOD CALL THE AMBULANCE!"

"GET THAT BASTARD! CATCH THEM ALL!"

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! IZAYA! DON'T DO THIS TO ME! IZAYA!"

....