A threat

It's still early when you arrive home. First you search for it. Once again is key in your hands. Luckily. And still...such strange feeling...

"Ivan" In doubts. Fear is giving you a reason for concern.

"Da?"

"can I borrow your car?" strangely he glances at you.

"Sure. But wouldn't it be better if I give you a ride?" maybe it would be better if he would take you, after all it's a long ride and your legs might start to hurt.

"It will take a while" without hesitation he heads to the car.

"I have time"

"where are we going?"

"Setagaya" part of city where you for the first time meet Zamis; where you for the first time got your hands dirty.

"huh?" he knows that you avoid this part of city as much as you can, because of past events.

"It's really important"

"is there something wrong?"

"I hope not"

"it's because of that key?"

"yes"

"I need to make sure" that strange feeling when you know that something is wrong. It's just a feeling, but it's better to make sure that everything is on it's place.

"what the hell is hidden there?" Ivan seems inconvenienced. It's concerning when you're visibly paranoid.

"Contracts" suddenly his expression changes.

"the one with other mafias?" When you start to expand you had to get other mafias to obey you. There are contracts. You work your ass off to get people to sign them. With them you have a hold of them. Legal way of cooperation among firms. But there are some holes between firms operation and their licenses and permits; incompatibility. And of course you have evidence of it, you can easily destroy them. But it's better to cooperate.

"If someone gets those...then we'll have problems" with them someone can destroy your partner's or force them into partnership.

"you're an idiot!"

"how can you carry key with you?!"

"They can obtain it easly! Or even worst! You can get killed because of it!" it's true. It's imprudently to carry it with you. You threaten the whole organization; everything, everyone...

"we're here" he stops near the bank. You leave crutches and walk to it, with difficult. Going through basic safety procedure. Identity check, code, box. Finally you're in private room with box in front of you.

....For a while you're staring at it. Something is wrong..

Opening it.

"Fuck!" No documents. The hell is this?

An envelope?

Pictures...

Trembling...

It's you. As a child. Bright and vivacious. You can hear laughter, the way you laughed when this picture was taken. How were you able to laugh the way you once was?

Next. Seating on sofa. Short haired girl. Still young and innocent. And still, and still are your eyes reveling tiredness. Expression showing lack of life. How pathetic and sad you seem. It's time when everything has began. Pain.

Next. You and your brother. He's hiding behind you. Feel the hatred, same hatred that you felt at that time. Urge to protect that little thing which is hiding behind you.

Next. It shivers you. Widen scared eyes, messy hair, lights of flash which brightens your face in dark room. Like you're trying to push it away. To escape from what is coming next.

Next. Sick. It sickness you.

Next.

"...bastard..."

"C'mon [f/n]" barely seen smirk is up on his beautiful face.

"Smile" gently he runs his hand through your hair, holding camera with other.

"Smile" he shakes his voice, like parent which trys to convince his child.

"Smile" firmly his voice bashes you as he settles his hand on your face, holding your chin.

"Smile!" slightly your body shivers as you close your eyes in fear.

"Smile. Smile for your brother"  afraid you peek. His face is so innocent. His voice so pure. His eyes dark, windows to his soul.

"that's much better" slightly you pull edges of lips up. His eyes are still staring at you, like he's waiting for something. More. More you pull lips into smile.

He smiles. Is he pleased?

"I knew that a though on your brother will cheer you up" he gazes up to you. His innocentexpresion turns into something nasty. Teared up you hold like that. Even when he touches you.

"Stay like this"  he looks into camera. Flash. Photo is taken.

"Oh...you ruined the picture" with thumb he wipes tears from your face.

"you really are beautiful" he reaches for your shoulders, runing his hand down your arm.

"So innocent. So pure. But already ruined. Ugly" his smile is painful. His eyes merciless. He puts camera on table, then pulling you closer.

"Please.."

"don't..."

It falls on the table. It's over. Thank to God. It's over. The flash back. Tears start to soak it. You realise it. You're crying. Just like you were crying that moment.

He....

He's back