Challenge

After you come home you immediately search for your phone.

-calling Jean-

"I was wondering when I'll get call from you"

"I didn't have phone with me for these two days"

"don't worry Orihara gave me a call, so there was no issues"
That's a surprise, Izaya saved you all the trouble.

"Oh...anyway I'll come in a hour, I'm sure we have a lot to talk about"

"Indeed, well see ya"

*beep* *beep*

Izaya actually considered about that too...this guy...

Changing into provocative outfit, with lace up thick heels. You commit holsters, which are  hidden under your jacket. 

-upcoming call Jean-

"Something happened, come as soon as you can!"

"I'm on my way, I'll be there in some minutes"

*beep* *beep*

Packing Izayas clothes and some general stuff into your bag. In a while you arrive to tea bar. rushing into second floor, there're Jean, Troy, Nick and some other man. Without saying anything you quastionably look at them

"What's the matter ?" As you search for an answer but all remain quiet.

"Donnie is in hospital" Jean answers directly.

"What?!" You let out not believing it

"It's warning from Awakusu-Kai" Nick adds leaning on the wall, crossing his arms.

"How foolish of them" already collected and composed. "In what condition is he?"

"He got beated up, badly. He'll stay in hospital for a while" it seems there is not a lot known about it yet.

"Is anyone looking after him?"

"Yes, no worries about that"

"I think it's time to meet" since Izaya gave you all the data about organizations and lead persons of them, you called Dougen Awakusu.

-calling Dougen Awakusu-

"Good evening, [f/n],speaking."

"Good evening. I was wondering when you'll give me a call"

"I belive we should meet"

"We are meeting today at 8pm, at Tsukitei"

"That will be fine"

*beep* * beep*

"Valodja, Saša! You're going with me" both of them are skilled assassins and trustful bodyguards so you decide to rely on them if something goes wrong.

"I'll go to" Jean adds.

"I need you to take care and be on guard when I'm gone. Find new hideout for goods, we will need them later" he doesn't agree with your choice but he knows it's better not to disobey in front of others.

"Saša go check the place that we are meeting in" he just nods, then leaving with other men.

"What will we do about this" asks Nick displeased.

"It depends how things will turn out"

"You know that this will be probably announcement of war?" Jean mentions.

"This is already war, all that is needed is a trigger. Our name is well know in Tokyo. As we are feared by gangs, remaining mafias, police and ordinary man. So there must be a serious cause that they are opposing us "

"Indeed. I'll gather everyone at 10pm

"Yes. That's why get ready. I'm really curious what reason is worth to poke snake nest" 

....

"Wait in the car and be ready for any sudden action" as you walk in, with your buddys at your side. You notice Dougen Awakusu, old man that's sitting in privat room which has open door. Your men take a seat behind random desk, leaving you alone. All eyes are on you while whisper spreads.

"[F/s]. It's pleasure to meet you" Awakusu greets.

"Dougen Awakusu the pleasure isal mine" he politly nods then starta to eat his meal, you order [type] tea, taking a seat.

"Is it good to be so close with data broker? Especially with that kind of person that he is?" irrational question, indirect threat.

"He is just a business partner" like you give much damn about Izaya, there's nothing serious going between you two, only some random act of kindness and benefits.

"spending nights at each other place, business partners hmm" slight smile appears on his face "I'll send him my greetings"

"as you wish" saying like you don't care.

Like I care!

Like I care...

I don't care!

"How is club business going?"

"Oh it's going great! There were just a few unpleasant events" talking about your new drug.

"I belive you should stay on your art business, you can hand me over your clubs, you'll get much more money then you earn" he doesn't react at all.

"That's a generous offer, but I think a child wouldn't be able to lead such business" he spits it out calmly but that's obviously mocking and humiliating.

"If you won't hand it over, then I'll take it" a direct thought is let out of your mouth.

"How is your friend?" As he looks right in your eyes, ignoring what you just said.

Without saying anything you put a cup on table.

"There will be no way back" both of you get serious about it.

"It's final" you both know how it will end.

"It's hard to defeat me" you stand up from the table with bright but mild smile.

"Indeed. That's why it will be so much fun" both of you nod, splitting your ways.

Finally a real challenge! I haven't felt like this for so long!

As you walk outside, Valodja and Saša join you.

"How did it go?"