Hate

"Azza it's time" you're in unknown room, lying on mattress. When did you fall a sleep?

"it's time" in shock you raise head. And your clothes are dry and your skin clean. Already sober from sleepiness switching into seating position. Luke is by the table, having his legs on it throwing away what's left of cigarette.

"for how long was I asleep?" in silence he stands from the table leaving the place, giving you no answers. Soon you stand up, following him. And you go down the familiar hallway. It's dark, it's cold. He opens the door. Dim light, the smell; abandon place. Familiar scene. There are five people with two prisoners which have bags over their faces. Somehow you're happy that your brother hasn't got killed yet; cuz you can spill his blood by yourself now. There is no much responses from them when sound of grating doors echoes. Luke swings his hand and everyone go silente stop doing what they were doing.

"take them off" one of men removes bags which are over the prisoners heads. Both narrow eyes, not use to the light which suddenly bumps into their faces. Ivan recognises familiar face and desperately he mumbles. He bends towards you shaking head. But instead men next to him steals your attention. His eyes seems like they are overflowed with great dread mixed with....excitement?

Glade. It is full of flowers, like waves of colours, which are dancing in the rhythm of the wind. First flower. It withers. Second. It withers. One by one they begin to dry out in wave, like they are infected, dying.....Shock. Wave of terror, heart pounding at a increasingly rapid pace. Blood pounds in the back of your head. You can feel the trembling. What is this? What was that? A-A flash back? Now? Quickly you shake your head, ignoring it. It doesn't take long that you again refocus on current situation.

"choose" Luke notices tension building between you and Izaya. He reaches for your hand and firmly hands over you a gun. Leaving you no time, no hesitations.

"choose who will live" and you raise your eyes up to the persons tied in front. Ivan shakes his head, his eyes revealing fear. Pleasure overflows your body when you meet brothers eyes. Something unexplainable shines in them. They reflect psychotic expression, a mirror of you. At the same time Oriharas eyes show concern and careless attitude as he smiles with eyes, somehow his response iritates you; why is informer here any way?

you're ready to abandon everything?.....everyone? 

Wha..? Ignore. Ignore it! What are these voices! Why now! It won't change your mind! Who! Who is this voice inside your head? 

"N.." door smash wide open cutting you from words. Loud horse sound echoes.

A bike?

Shizuo? 

Quickly he torns the door throwing them at man next to you. Everyone gaze at Luke, which grudgingly glances at intruders. He waves with hand and the man pull out guns, shooting without hesitations. Darkness widens in front of Shizuo creating a wall, protecting him? The headless rider? 

Familiar faces follow, the shooting fight breaks out. Firmly suppressing gun in palm not able to have a clear shot you dissemble. Luke smirks making a gesture as he already walks to the window where the fire stairways are. The shooting gives everyone cover as they in hurry leave. Soon the shooting lowers and the dark blockade disappears. There you see; Jean.

A clear shot.

No.

He deserves worst.

Screams echoes and you stand up walking to the window. No one of Lukes men is here anymore, you're the last, detained by hesitations of anger.

"[f/n]!" Ivan...glance through your shoulder. Those faces, expressions; shock, relieve. Grim expression, it's over. For now.

"[f/n]....It's Azza. Azza" Animosity. It's glowing from your eyes. Everyone seem shock at your behaviour, words, expression and yet no one says anything. As you thought. It's not your duty to solve their problems, it never was. And you head to the window.

"[f/n]?" ignore, there is no wish to stay here, by these people. Leave. Leave. Just leave. Traitors, hypocrites. Enemies.

What's this feeling deep inside of me? My thoughts are obscure covered by a haze. Nevertheless emotions run wild in my body, I can feel them in waves of heat. Even if I do not completly understand, I know. I know, I recognise and focus on one particular emotion; hate. I loved you, I loved you boundless like a mother which you never really had. That's exactly why my hostility is limitless towards you. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can. There is no light within me anymore; I sold my soul. And still. If I wouldn't have sold my soul, I would give myself up to the devil this very minute. I want revenge. It's the only thing that is keeping my heart beating.

Revenge is a confession of pain. I'm hurt. If I could I would live happily and have the best revenge. But you took all the things I loved, you killed all my hopes, sink my memories into dirt; you killed me.... Choose moribund people for enemies. They die. You win. Was that it? Forgive, but never forget? We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged. I was a woman of honor, and look how I ended up; broken, humiliated, used, beaten. Ugly. I don't care if there is nothing noble in revenge... I admit...Nor does it mean that I'm strong to crawl for revenge. I'm weak. Im weak because I broke. I was so naive. I had hope. I had faith. Instead I was the sacrificed goat. Indeee you sacrificed me. And the devil came for me. I'm his possession now. I made a deal; An eye for an eye. An eye for an eye is never enough. Never, never, never. If I'll have to I'll make the whole world blind. I'm going to hell. And I'll drag you down with me. VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY, says the Lord. I won't wait for the wrath of God. Isn't it funny.I'm enjoying my hatred so much more than I ever enjoyed love. Love is temperamental. Tiring. It makes demands. Love uses you, changes its mind. But hatred, now, that's something you can use. Sculpt. Wield. It's hard, or soft, however you need it. Love humiliates you, but Hatred cradles you. From now on life being what it is, one dreams of revenge. I'm going to get even, I swear I will.  

At window you stop. Filled with thoughts leaning your hand on the edge of the window.

"none" loudly the words resonate around the room. Cold atmosphere surrounds everyone.

"I choose none"