dream 0.3

"IZAAAYA"

people start to turn their heads in direction of noise. There is a tall man in bartender's outfit chasing someone.

"where did that damn flea go??!"

People quickly clear the way, there he is.

"Aww~ don't be like that Shizu-chan!" Says Izaya smirking.

"Shut up! I'll kill you!" He grabs sign and rips it from the ground.

Izaya begins to laugh in his entertainment. " Shizu-chan you're not doing that again?"

He begins to chase Izaya, which is already way a head of him.

While running, he looks back at Shizuo. You still remember that elation which made you to trick him over. Just to see his surprised face, just to turn his smirk against him.

closer and closer is he. Any moment...

you skip a side....

he runs pass...

You gaze up to the sky turning away....

Why didn't you trick him over like the last time?

You'll never meet now.... Does that mean that you decided to let go of him and every single memory that you created?

"Why can't I leave?" you halted, like you're insecured to make another breath, just a quick puff.

"huh?" still not ready to turn around to see the face of person which is talking to you, even if you already know to who this voice belongs to.

"why do I always get back to you?" all the noise in the background is not enough to override those words, like you and him are the only persons in this crowded place.

"Not once, not twice, but all the time..." Every step that he makes, pumps blood into your head, until he stops.

"[f/n]...chan" warm breath blows in back of your hair. His hand makes his way through your hair, stoping on your forehead. Drowsiness caused by his touch....

"wake up" buildings, people, streets...everything is vanishing. Like dim shades of present which is no longer your playground.

"wake up" for a moment everything darkens, he hides the world behind his hand...

And once again you're on the same glade, with the same kind of emotions standing there, like you two are the only beings on the world...

"it's time to wake up" Abruptly tug back, into his hug. But before bodies can touch he vanishes like a dust, running down your hand at which you're blankly gazing. What are you supposed to think about that? what are you supposed to feel about it...?...

Bewildered and perplexed you take a seat, there is no much that you can do about uncontrolled events that are going their own way..... 

Observing for hours how is sun going behind the mountains which are lighten up in shades of orange and red. You lay back. The moon. The stars. Countless possibilities, but no choice.

coldness..

pain...

loneliness...

it will be soon over....

You just have to close your eyes and fall a sleep. Then will the time flee by, and soon you'll leave. The pain is most likely to fill that void inside of your chest. But that's fine, as long as it gets filled by something, by anything. It's better than insecurity and hopeless hopes for unrealistic feeling of intense longings. So that's why you close your eyes. Now it's flashing.... The images. Every single memory. Tears. Despair. Anger. Hate.... memories not worth to be remembered. Soon will they all vanish.