Vicious circle

Ikebukuro. The city is dull, not a single person is there...For a while, you're walking. Kida. Celty. Jean. Nick. Troy. Shizuo. All are smiling, smiling at you, showing the way out of this emptiness. There on the end of the street. There is a light in which street blends in. It's inviting you, it's calling. Run! Run forwards it, expand your arms in freedom that you can feel when the wind is messing with your hair. Now you're so close. But before you enter you turn around one last time, last time to see this magnificent city, which gave you so much to remember. This is it! You do not know what awaits, but it sure feels like you should keep walking, walking into the light. One last breath.

"[f/n]....chan" is it coming from the light?

"you too?" no...it's coming from behind.

"you're leaving too" huh? you glance at the person which is talking to you.

"Izaya?" Suddenly you turn around. There is he. Izaya...

He is gazing at you. His eyes seem so tense. What do you do now...?

"[f/n] stay"

"come with me" you do not want to stay. Rather eternal life in heaven than in this void place.

"It's not my time yet" he looks away like he's trying to hide his expression, emotion which showed up on his face.

"You have to choose" again he gazes at your eyes with a smirk.

"I-I'm sorry Izaya" one step forwards. One step further, further from him. You're about to leave it behind. All the pain and suffering which you experienced in life. There will be no more, no more of that. Looks like heaven does exist. You can hear...he is walking away. He knows. That it's over.

"[f/n]?" quietly Izaya lets out. He can feel how you're pulling his jacket.

"I left you before. But I won't leave this time. Not this time" he embraces you, pulling you closer to his body. His sweet smell, his touch, his warmth...

"look" he whispers. You glance at the light which begins to change into different shades. Fire strikes out. You can feel the sorrow, you can feel the suffering. You're burning. Fire! huh? At once you choke. Did he just stab you? 

"Aaa!"

"Aaa!" in shock you raise in seating position "aaaa!" tap, tap, tap to extinguish the fire. The door open and alarmed you look at it. Quickly Izaya gets to bed. To him, your eyes appear to aimlessly stare as he takes notice of your rapid, shallow breaths "calm down" choking you shake "[f/n]! Try to calm" your chest tightens and automatically you fall forwards at gagging feeling in back of your throat "You need to calm!" he grabs your head and pulls you back, straightening your posture. As he does so you're finally able to make a deep breath. Gasping for air you shake, without thinking he wraps his hands around you to stop it. Taking breaths you slowly start to calm down.

"You're safe, you're safe" as you gaze up to him an image of him stabbing you again triggers quicker heartbeat and before you know, you're again running out of breath.

"[f/n]?!" he notices it and looks down on you, then grabs sides of your face. 

"Look at me" unable to control your eyes stary up, closing.

"Look at me!" he grabs you by shoulders and trembling you look at him. A single thought of fire and stab keep ringing in your mind "y-you stabbed me" confused he stares at you but doesn't let it to cloud his judgment.

"Hey, hey!" again you're about to fall in shock "[F/n]" as you look at him he quickly thinks of way to distract you.

"aa...do you remember!"