Gracefulness

"You forgot this" lightly you smirk as you get to his desk and shake USB before his eyes. He takes it "I know" he gives you a scornful glance then tilts head interested, noticing how you stop walking for a moment clearly because of pain.

"I'll look over it" he walks to the computer. It seems he lost all of his warmth from yesterday and went back to his usual self.

"anything else?" Curiously you look up to him 

"no" he puts USB in the computer then turns to window and gazes outside uninterested and distant.

"alright- " you look at him "so there's no work that we have to do?"

"forget it, you can leave" he turns to window and gazes outside. Glad you turn to the door but stop...this is unlike him, very unlike him...

No. You do not care. No.

"Hey, are you alright?" you walk by his side and glance up at him, at his surprisingly grim expression, which instantly changes with his lips curling into smirk. He doesn't give you much of attention and keeps gazing outside.

"Why are you still here? Shouldn't you run back to Luke?" rudely he makes a scornful sound.

"I'm here to understand you" unaffected by his rudeness you glance at the city "so tell me what is on your mind?" 

Izaya took care of you, but is that good enough of a reason to care?

"understand me?" mockingly he makes a laugh "ha-"

"[f/n] you already understand me" questionably you lift brow as he turns head to you and looks in your eyes "I'm heartless,  just a vampire, feeding on misery of the living" sarcastically he smiles "you already understand me to the fullest, so don't bother searching for something that isn't there" he steps back and breaks the eye contact.

"jerk" he looks at you surprised and amused smiles "you expect me to beg for forgiveness, you'll bring this up every single time, ha- suits you"

"what are you afraid of? to protect yourself so desperately?" you turn to him and tilt head "you're so honest and direct, but only when it doesn't concern you" he seats on the desk and crosses arms, amused listening to what you have to say.

"you give a vibe of confidence and power, I respect that, but, you're such coward when it comes to your own self and your emotions"

"you think?" he smirks and arrogantly lifts his chin.

"yes, you hide and run every time when you become honest about yourself and show human side" he took care of you yesterday and a day before, but he'll always try to justify it that it wasn't out of kindness "did someone hurt you in the past, so that you're now acting like this or you love someone so desperately that you shut yourself off?"

"I love all of humanity, desperately" entertained he smiles and arrogantly runs hand through his hair, pulling it back.

"fool" serious you stare at him, disapproving his behavior "you can not love all of humanity"

"you're no god" his expression doesn't change much, it radiates pure arrogance and amusement  "you're just enjoying an illusion of it, but even so, you do not believe in the idea"

"ah [f/n], you're such interesting human" he smiles repeating his characteristic phrases "humans are interesting, makes me so excited" he grabs you by shoulders, from behind and in excitement lightly shakes you "humans! A- humans"

"it's not [f/n], it's Azza" boldly you slap his hands off your shoulders and lightly he chuckles "you love humans right?"

"Yes! I love humans" he laughs seemingly in a better mood.