Familiar ways

"You look tired" not giving you a single glance Orihara continues to look over the document. Not saying anything you walk into the kitchen and put water to boil, thinking about the job on which you work with Klauss.

"So you realized you have no meaning and purpose and now you're depressed" he sneaks behind you and grabs you by shoulders "!" automatically you twitch then step aside and avoid him "How old are you to have dementia? I said don't touch me" uncontrollably he grins and leans on kitchen counter. Casually you make yourself a tea then walk past him "no tea for me?"

Judging you lift brow "now you want me to serve you too? Make it yourself" amused he chuckles as you move to his desk and seat on it, curiously you glance at the file besides. The topic of it catches your attention and interested you check the document.

"What's so funny?" he approaches since he noticed how your expression changes with the information that you consume.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing..." you read for a bit longer "why are you researching this?" recognizing familiar expressions you eagerly read "I see, forensic psychology"

"Yes, how did you know?" interested he glances at the document "I studied psychology"

"really?"

"Oh, don't say that you thought that I have no education?" lightly he smirks and it seems that's exactly what he thought. "So for you, I'm just another stupid, uneducated plaything?"

"no, I wouldn't define you like that"

"Yeah, sure"

"I would rather say you're clever"

"yeah, yeah try to save yourself now. Men are all the same; you talk before you think and then you try to play on woman vanity" he chuckles not expecting such attitude and playfully you smile "Where did you get this text, it's inaccurate"

"Oh really? Enlighten me psychologist"

"can I?" you pick marker and he nods. While reading you mark specific words then take a pen and write something besides the text. "I'm a bit rusty, nor is this my specialization field but this might help you with your research"

"specialization?"

"well if I can call it that, I never really started specialization and-" you look at him and realize how interested he got "but there is not much to tell" sarcastically you smile "Didn't you drop out of school?"

"Oh?" amused you smile "Did I?" his expression doesn't change much, just enough to show that he isn't sure.

"You don't have complete data about me, and you want to find out more?" entertained you bite lip, smiling.

"And it's bothering you. Informer unable to find information" lightly you chuckle "how fun"

"don't worry soon or later I will" proudly he lifts chin, revealing high opinion of his abilities.

"Maybe I'll tell you after you give up" again you tease him.

"ha!" loudly he chokes on a few laughs.

"don't provoke me" motivated and ready for challenge he smirks.

"Ah Izaya, you just can't"

"can't what?" smugly he runs hand through his hair, drawing it back.

"to stop" vain smile is his only response.

"I understand you. You want to know things out of pure interest because it's so much fun. But Izaya" you turn to him "have you considered that soon or later that might cause you head?"