Chapter 1

"Come on Hannah, Mamrie and I are waiting for you!" I scream waiting for Hannah to come and sit down. Hannah slowly walked towards me and Mamrie and sat down ready to make all three videos. The videos that we are all filming for our YouTube were all drinking videos so we knew we were going to get drunk.

"What's up, motherfuckers. I'm here with these two dingbats." I say, greeting the camera like I do in every video. 

After two hours of drinking, we were all really tipsy, we all know this but don't want to sober up.

 "Hey lets go to the club down town. We might as well seeing as we are already a little wasted!" Hannah exclaims, staggering around everywhere, trying to get her shoes on.

"Might as well. I mean we are going to be on tour soon so we won't get enough to time and we will be knackered after every show, so yeah why not." I say following in Hannah and standing up to get my shoes on. I force my feet into my shoes and do the laces. After about an hour of getting ready we all were ready to go.

"Hey Grace, Hannah are you ready to go." I hear Mamrie shout downstairs.

"Sorta, I'm just waiting for Hannah to get out of the bathroom. I need a wee. Hurry up Hannah." I shout to Hannah and Mamrie.

Hannah slowly opens the door and wipes her hands on her jeans. "Geez what toke you so long?" I ask.

"Oh I'm sorry is a girl not aloud to pee in peace. Geez." Hannah says walking away.
I go into the bathroom and do my business. After another two minutes we were all finally ready and left the house. Our taxi has been waiting outside for ten minutes before we actually got into it. It was a twenty minute drive to our local club.

"Hey ladies, come on in." The bouncer says, letting us in as VIP's.

"Thank you, Butch." Mamrie says, slapping him across the cheek.

We all made our way to the bar and order drinks. I got the first round and Mamrie and Hannah got the rest of the rounds.

Two Hours Later

"Do you want to come back to my place?" I ask Jeff, a guy I had been talking to for ages.

"Sure thing sweetie." He replies, grabbing all his things and putting on his coat.

I grab his wrist and drag him out to a taxi. We sit in the back of the taxi, making out as the taxi man takes us to my place.

I pay the fine and walk back to my house. I unlock the door, still forcing my lips onto his.

"Oh baby." Jeff moans. We both throw our bags and coats on the floor and head off to my bedroom. Jeff rips off his t-shirt while I carefully take mine off and drop it on the side of my bed. Jeff takes of his belt and pulls of his trousers. I also take my jeans off while we continue to kiss.

Jeff unclips my bra while I take off his underwear. I finally take off mine and we start to play.
We moan and groan as we continue to play.

----------the next day-----------

"Shit what happened last night?"I ask myself waking up. I slowly turn my head to see Jeff in my bed. I get up from my bed and realised it was really cold. That's when I notice I'm naked. I throw some clothes on and go downstairs. I put my hair into a loose messy bun and  I let Goose outside and make myself a cup of Tea. I wake myself up fully and put some makeup on, which I stole from my ensuite bathroom, attached to my bedroom. I quietly go into my room and get some decent clothes on before waking him.

"Jeff. Jeff, Jeff wake up.!" I shout kicking him softly in the side.

"Whoah last night was amazing!" He says waking up and rubbing the sleepy dust out of his eyes.

"Yeah it was but it can never happen again. Wait did we use protection?" I ask, picking up my pills from my bag and seeing that I hadn't taken one. From then on I was shitting myself what had I done.

"I don't think so. I was that smashed I'm not that sure." Jeff says, looking around for an empty condom wrapper or the condom in general.

"Oh shit. You need to go. I can't deal with this." I say, throwing his clothes at him, my breathing becoming fast and more frequent. My heart beats quicker and quicker the more I panic.

"You will call me if anything happens won't you." He says, putting his clothes on then leaving his business card on the table.

"Um... yeah sure." I say, putting my head in my hands.

The door slams shut, at least then I can know he isn't here anymore. I slid down the wall and wait for my panic attack to stop. My hands were shaking and my forehead was sweating. But very soon my heart rate returns to normal again. So I just sit there and go into a daydream.
My phone suddenly rings which takes me out of my daydream. Without looking at who it is I pick up my phone.

"Grace. Grace where the hell were you last night?" Mamrie asks.

"I came home early." I lie.

"I know for a pure fact you are lying Smellbig. I saw you leaving the club with this man. Now tell me everything that happened. Wait, Grace have you been crying?" Mamrie orders.

"Yes.. I left with a man..Jeff. We hooked up. I was drunk out of my mind. I didn't know what I was doing but it seems like we have sex. I'm scared. It was unprotected. I need to get the morning after pill. Will you take me to the ER, quickly?"

"Ok I will be over straight away. I'll get Hannah as well."

"Ok thank you. I'm really scared."

"Hey Smellbig, things will turn out fine. I promise you, you will be fine. Now get your coat and shoes on. I'll be here before you know it."

"Thanks Mamrie."

"That's ok Smace Smellbig!"