Chapter 19

I wake up to Chester also in bed still asleep. I carefully slid out of bed and go and check on Hartley who wasn't in her bed. I go downstairs then walk into the living room to see Mamrie asleep with Hartley, who is also asleep, on her chest. Hannah was asleep next to Hartleys Moses basket that stays downstairs. I carefully peel Hartley off Mamrie's chest and place her into the Moses basket.

"Morning baby," I say attaching my lips onto her forehead.

"Good morning Grace," Hannah whispers putting her arms out ready for me to help her up.

"Morning. Thank you so much for looking after her and letting me sleep." I say, bringing her into an embrace. 

"What are you planning on doing today?" I ask as we make our way to the kitchen. We make us two a breakfast then sit in the kitchen waiting for Mamrie and Chester to wake.

"Well, I need to go home and edit my videos and film a few more." Hannah explains as she starts to wash up. "you?"

"Chester and I are making a video just about our life updates," I explain.

"What ya'll talking about?" Mamrie replies walking into the room.

"Just videos," I explain.

"ahh. Ok. Well, we are going to be going now. I'm glad we were able to help you." 

"Yeah thank you. I'll talk to you guys later. " 

We wait until Hartley was asleep and safe in her crib. Then we set up the camera's and sit in front of it. I start off with the video a little differently than normal. I started to explain Hartley's birth when she started to cry. Chester jumped up and went to get her while I carried on explaining what happened. He was carefully cradling her in his arms as he walked into the room.

Her beautiful brown eyes were wide open and were examining the room. Chester sat back down into shot. I then introduced her and brought her up to the camera lens. I let it focus on her for at least a minute. Chester and I then explain our relationship and then turn off the camera.

"Well done babe you did amazing," Chester says kissing my lips.

"You did great too babe," I reply back.

Hartley then gurgles and baby screams.

"Yes, and you did amazing too little girl." I laughing cuddling my little girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later That Day

"Babe, we need to go shopping, she needs more diaper's," I shout from Hartley's nursery, while I put her last diaper for the bag, on her.

"Ok." He shouts from upstairs.

We get Hartley into her baby coat and get her into her car seat.