Chapter 14

"Grace? Gracie?" Mamrie whispers as I force my eyes open.

"What happened?" I ask, trying my hardest to sit up.

"Here drink this. You lost a lot of blood." Mamrie explains making me take a sip of water.

"The baby? Where is she?" I ask, my eyes darting around the room looking for her.

"They are just running some routine tests," Mamrie explains, as she forces Hannah to sit on the edge of the bed with me. 

"So what you gonna call her?" Hannah asks, looking through a baby name book. Mamrie gets her phone out and starts to search different names.

"Betty?" Mamrie says.

"Aubree?" Hannah asks.

 "Well, I do like the name Aubree but I was playing around with your names when I first held her. Cuz you guys helped me. And I was thinking. Hartley" I say twiddling my thumbs. 

"That's beautiful just like you," Hannah says kissing my head.

"I just can't think of a middle name," I say, as I keep looking at the door waiting for my daughter to be wheeled around into my room. 

"How about Rae?" Mamrie suggests, showing me her phone which has the meaning of it.

"No Hope is, way prettier," Hannah suggests. 

"I've got it, Mae," I say out loud. 

"Aww Hartley Mae," Hannah says cooing over the name.

As I say this the doctor wheels my little girl back into the room with me. 

"She is all healthy. You have one perfect little girl." The Doctor explains.

"You are sure she is healthy?" I ask, worried.

"I can assure you she is as fit as a fiddle." The doctor replies as she gets her ready to place in my arms. The Doctor lifts her up and places her in my arms. I'm not as comfortable as I thought I would be but reluctantly Mamrie helps me put her in a different position which will help me as well.

I finally get comfortable with holding her. 

"So has this little flower got a name yet?" The Doctor asks.

 "Yep. It's Hartley Mae Helbig." I say looking at my daughter proudly. The Doctor writes it on the door and on all the paperwork and then walks out the room and closes the door carefully. 

"How does it feel to be a mom Grace?" Hannah asks as she puts her fingers onto Hartley's palm. Suddenly Hartley wraps her fingers around Hannah's pinky. 

"Crazy, I never thought this day would come. Now who wants a squeeze?" I ask as I get her ready to pass her to either Mamrie or Hannah.

"Oh, go on Harto you first." Mamrie laughs as I place Hartley into Hannah's arms.

"Holy shit Helbig she is beautiful." Hannah giggles in complete awe. 

"Oi, no swearing around the baby." I scowl.

"Sorry." Hannah laughs as she starts to take selfies with her and the baby.

"Do you want me to take a photo of you and the baby?" Mamrie asks Hannah taking her phone off her and opening up the camera app.

"Yes please," Hannah says then posing for the photo.

"Got it right me next. Come to auntie Mamrie." Mamrie laughs, taking the baby out of Hannah's arms then into hers. She also gets her phone out and starts to take selfies with the baby. Hannah takes Mamrie's phone and take a photo for her. 

"Pass me your phones. I'll take a photo of both of you." I sigh. Mamrie holds Hartley as Hannah kisses her head, I take the photo then Mamrie passes Hartley to Hannah where they then do the same pose just with switched roles. 

"You guys ok to not post them till I'm ready?" I ask as they place her back into my arms.

"Sure thing Smace Smellbig." Mamrie jokes.

"We are just going to get a few photos for you now," Hannah says getting her phone out.

"No please don't I look like shi..poo." I moan.

"Of course you do you have just had a baby. Nobody will mind." Mamrie laughs.

"Ahh, whatever ok. I'm gonna vlog afterwards."

"Ok, Smellbig." 

I pose for the photo then I open up my vlogging camera and start my recording. But first I make sure that Mamrie and Hannah were going to be silent.