Chapter 31

Chester's P.O.V

I wake up, to Josh leaning over me with a bucket of what I think is water.

"Wake up mate your gonna be late otherwise," Josh says while Bryan and Jared stand in the doorway with their arms crossed.

"Ok. I'm up." I reply with my hands in the air surrendering.

"You better treasure these moments, it's the last time you will be not married and I'm telling you married life, is kinda boring and tiring," Bryan says while I rub my eyes making sure I'm awake.

"Yep. I will vouch for that!" Jared replies high fiving Bryan.

"Yep, I second that," Josh replies.

"Right we better get food into you and then let's get you changed," Jared says putting his arm around me and then driving me downstairs, then into the kitchen, placing me on a seat in the kitchen.

"I'm gonna call Colleen, just need to check on the baby," Josh says while dialling Colleen's number and then walking out the room.

"Take as long as you need," I reply scoffing down the toast that Bryan had made earlier, it was a little cold but it will keep me full, for the jam-packed day.

"She's fine, and so is Sienna," Josh explains with a smile on his face.

We get ready in out suits and get our hair done with gel and the other things we need.

"The cars' here. You ready, to have the best day of your life." Jared says as I finish off brushing my teeth and the putting on my blazer and then put my flower in my pocket.

"I'm ready if you guys are," I say while we all load into the car. We arrive at the church within 13 minutes.

"You sure you're ready?" Josh asks while we walk down the aisle and we wait for Grace to appear, so I can marry her off. Josh stays by my side as my best man and then Bryan and Jared both sit on the other side of the aisle with my side of my family and then Grace's side of the family sits on the other side of the aisle.

"Is it ok to be feeling a little nervous?" I ask.

"That is completely normal, I bet your Grace is looking stunning." 

"Knowing the softie I am, I will probably cry when I see her."

"I did when I saw Missy."

"Same when I saw Ellie."

"Ok, here we go."

"Can you please stand for the entrance of the bride." I hear the vicar say, my nerves start kicking in. I turn my head to see Grace standing at the back of the church walking towards the aisle and Hatty just behind her. I can't help but break down into tears. She looks so beautiful and soon I will be able to call her mine.