Chapter 30

Grace's P.O.V

I wake up feeling nauseous, I brush it off. I'm guessing it's the nerves. I quietly stand up and place Hatty in her crib carefully, making sure I don't wake her up.

I grab the blanket that had been placed on me during the night by one of my friends, and fold it up and put it back in the wardrobe where it is stored. I open the door gently still aware that my daughter was asleep. And repeat the same thing when I close the door.

"Hey, Gray! You nervous yet?" My mom shouts from downstairs. The smell of pancakes fills the air, making me want to vomit. Before I have time to reply, vomit has risen from my stomach towards my mouth. I place my hands over my mouth as I race to the bathroom, I open the toilet lid and aim straight down the toilet bowl. Someone comes in and grabs my hair and moves it out of the way, whilst I continue to be sick. I finish vomiting and turn around to see Hannah with my hair in her hand.

"You ok?" She questions worryingly as she moves the wisps of my hair from my forehead. She then directs me to the sink where I wash out my mouth and clean my teeth.

"Yeah. Probs just nerves." I reply back, as Hannah lets go of my hair and then leads us both out of the bathroom.

"Ok. If you're sure!" Hannah laughs.

"What? What could be wrong?" I ask laughing as we both walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Are you late?" She whispers as we sit down at the table ready for my mom to place pancakes in front of us.

"What are you talking ab.... SHIT!" I shout.

"What's wrong?" I hear Mamrie say as she comes down the stairs while putting her hair in a bun.

"I will tell you later!" I reply in pure shock.

"Morning Mrs H. Something smells good." I hear Colleen say to my mother as she waddles into the same room everyone else is in.

"Just moms famous pancakes. Isn't that right mom." I reply acting as natural as possible as my mom serves us all 5 helpings each.

"Yes, it is my little sunshine!" She replies kissing me on the head.

We all scoff down our food in record time. I can't help but worry about my possible pregnancy. Just as I finish the dishes, my daughter wakes up crying.

"I get her!" I hear Hannah shout as she jumps up and races off upstairs into my daughter's room. I laugh, waiting for her to bring my daughter to come and see me.

"Actually. You can have her!" Hannah says giving me Hatty.

"Why?" I ask, and then notice the smell.

"GOD. What do you feed that child?" Colleen laughs.

"Just the normal food. Come one lets's get you changed little one." I reply bringing her upstairs and onto her changing table where I change her diaper.

As I continue to clean her,
Tears streak down my face. My thought keeps going towards the fact that I could be pregnant. I wipe my tears and then pick up Hatty. I bring her downstairs and feed her breakfast.

"Mom can you look after Hatty while me, Mamrie, Hannah and Colleen all just do something," I ask passing my mom Hatty.

"Yeah sure, baby. We have loads of time." My mom replies bring Hatty into her room and then playing with her.