Chapter 15

"Hi guys, yes I look like shi...crap but that's because something happened. So as you all know guys, my plans were to record the birth of my little boy but he made quite the appearance. I was at my house and in the middle of the night, my waters broke. I warned Mamrie and Hannah who were crashing at my place. And well the baby wasn't going to wait. So Hannah and Mamrie had to help me deliver the baby in my living room. I am sorry but you know I would have recorded it if I could but we were a bit tied up. And well he isn't a he, she's a she. Turns out the doctor got the gender wrong, my little Felix is a girl. So I want you all to meet little Hartley Mae Helbig. Hartley after the surnames of my two best friends." I explain to the Camera to my viewers

"So yeah, my advice would be if you want to be in a lot of pain then have a baby cuz I'm telling you now it hurts like hell. Here is the miracle." I explain then I point my camera down at the little girl lying in my arms.

"Yeah. I don't know." I turn off the camera and turn on my phone. I scroll through the photos that Mamrie and Hannah took on my phone and pick the cutest one.

I fiddle around with the filters and angles and then I quickly turn to Instagram, FaceBook, Twitter and Tumblr. I post that photo everywhere, with the caption

 I post that photo everywhere, with the caption

'Welcome to the world baby girl👶🏼🚼💗.
Baby Hartley Mae Helbig
D.O.B-03/27/2006
6 Pounds and 4oz.
#babyhelbig #hartleymaehelbig.

My phone then blows up with texts from friends and family, Instagram comments, Facebook comments, Tweets, Tumblr edits and comments, literally the whole lot. #babyhelbig starts trending again.

I turn off the notifications on my phone, and so does Mamrie and Hannah.

"I can't believe I have a daughter." I smile, as she wraps her fingers around my pinky.

"I can't believe you even got pregnant." Mamrie laughs but gets cut off by the Nurse coming in.

"You ready to try feeding her?" 

"What like breastfeed?" I ask, worried.

"Yeah, if you would like or you could bottle feed. However, they do say breast is best." The nurse laughs as she takes the baby off me. I take off the front part of my hospital gown and then reveal my breast.

"If you hold her up to your breast she should just latch on. It can take a few tries so don't worry if she doesn't latch on the first time." The nurse explains as she presents Hartley my breast. She moves around and then latches on. It hurt a little but nothing too much that I couldn't handle. She feeds then I move her around to wind her.  She brings up the wind with a little puke too but that is normal.

"Do you wanna give her a bath?" The nurse asks.

"Um yeah sure," I say as I carefully carry her into the small bathroom area. 

"Just make sure you support her head. Then when she is in you just splash a little water onto her. She will cry but that's because she is only had a little fluid when in the womb." The nurse says.

"You would think they wouldn't cry because they are in water for like nine months." Mamrie laughs.

"Well in her case seven months." I smile, as I carefully place her into the baby bath tub. We bathe her then bring her back to my room.

"Do you guys honestly think I'm going to be a good mom?"  I ask as Mamrie rocks the baby to sleep.

"Honestly I think you are going to be the best mom ever and don't let anyone tell you otherwise."Hannah smiles, walking up to me and kissing my forehead. All of a sudden the doorknob rattles.

"Is it time to feed her again?" I ask, starting to undo my hospital gown.

"Grace. Grace don't." Mamrie says, motioning her hands to stop me.

"What? Why?" I do up my hospital gown and see Chester standing, staring in the doorway. A teddy bear in his arms, A balloon tied to his arm and a box of chocolates.