Chapter 29

Chester's P.O.V

"Right, go we will be ok. I mean I have my three best friends and my mom here, I will be fine." Grace moans readjusting Hatty on her hip as I leave the house.

"Hey, give me a kiss. And make it a good one, this is the last kiss as fiancée's." I laugh leaning towards Grace. She takes the gesture and let our lips touch ever so gently. You could feel the warmth of love between us during the kiss. After a long kiss, we slowly let go of each other's lips.

"Right you fucking get drunk and then you have a hangover. I swear to god I will kill you. If you walk down that aisle drunk I will not hesitate to kill you and don't think I won't. Now go!" Grace explain, pushing me out of the door.

"See you tomorrow Mrs See. Bye princess," I say kissing Hatty on the head and then getting into the car and then driving off.

I drive around for another ten minutes just clearing second thoughts out of my thoughts for a while, so I don't get as nervous for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day Grace becomes mine. The day she takes my name and we become united as one. After a while, I finally pull up onto Josh and Colleen's drive.

"Hey, man. What took you so long?" Josh says bring me into an embrace.

"I just needed to clear my head of second thoughts," I explain while getting my suitcase out of the car, ready for the night ahead.

"We have set you up in the spare room for tonight. Oh and we also have all the suits waiting in the wardrobe and even Colleen hasn't seen them." Josh laughs bringing me into the house and then showing me the spare room.

"Thanks," I reply.

"You nervous?" Josh questions.

"Yeah. A little. Can you tell?" I tremble.

"Only a little. But I'm telling you, it will be the best thing you will do. By the way, Byran and Jared are on their way and then we will get the drinks on bro." Josh exclaims.

"Oh no, I'm not drinking. None of us are, I promised Grace, this is going to be the best day of her life and I'm not going to ruin it for her by having a hangover at our wedding. In couldn't do that to Grace or to my little girl. I need to remember the best day of my life anyway." I say giving a huge speech.

"Ok, we will respect that. I promise." Josh smiles.

After about thirty minutes Bryan and Jared arrived and we spent the rest of the night laugh and chilling. But my mind wouldn't stop thinking and overthinking. About Grace, about Hatty, about the wedding. It just felt right. Everything felt right. I fell asleep knowing that tomorrow was going to be the best night of my life.