Chapter 27

Chester's P.O.V

Today me, Josh, Bryan (from Daily Bumps) and Jared (From Ellie and Jared) all went to a suit fitters to get our suits. We all did this while Grace, Hannah, Mamrie and the rest of the gang throw Colleen a baby shower.

"So. Do you know what the gender the baby is?" I ask Josh.

"Well. Yeah, I'm not supposed to tell anyone but I will tell you guys. As long as you don't tell Colleen that I told you and you act surprised when she tells you." He replies trying not to cry.

"We promise," I say crossing my fingers.

"We promise." Jared and Bryan say in unison.

"Well, we are having a ....

Grace's P.O.V

"Girl!!" Colleen screams at us.

"Congratulations. Hatty can have a friend now." I say going into an embrace with my best friend, a few tears streaming from both our faces.

"That's amazing Colleen and you will call her Hannah Jr," Hannah says putting her hands on Colleen's now big bump then looking up at me and Colleen.

"No. Mamrie Jr," Mamrie argues, hugging Colleen.

"They did this when I was talking names with Hatty, however, I think you should call her Grace Jr," I say joking but not joking.

"So what are you gonna call her?" Missy asks.

"Yeah what are you calling her?"

"Well, Josh and I were thinking of calling her...

Chester's P.O.V

"Sienna Rachael Evans. But we still don't know yet, we might change it. I mean she is going to have this name for her whole life it has to be a good one." Josh announces.

"That is like well cute mate. I couldn't think of a better name myself." Jared says squealing like a fangirl.

Grace's P.O.V

"That is so cute. I still think Mamrie is cuter but still Sienna is so sweet and is Rachael after your sister?" Mamrie says.

"Thanks. Yes, Rachael is after my beautiful sister. I was also wondering that if Grace would you do me the honour of being my birthing partner if Josh isn't here. Which he probably will be. You know a lot about babies so I would think that maybe you could be there. So yeah if he isn't there will you do me the honour?" She questions, smiling

"I don't know what to say!" I exclaim.

"I'm not asking you to marry me." Colleen laughs.

"Yes, of course, it will be an honour." I cry happily while embracing Colleen in a long hug. "However I don't really know much about babies. I didn't even really want Hatty to begin with. I'm still learning." I laugh. "You would probably learn a lot more from Missy and Ellie."

"Any questions we are always here," Missy says.

"Thanks guys."

This is just a little filler for you guys!!