Welcome to Milena Seble

Dear Player,

It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the Milena Seble for a one-night event that could lead to great opportunities for you! You have been handpicked by our organisers as one of the twenty people participating in an exclusive game with the chance to win the prize money of a million dollars! That's right; you have a five percent chance of becoming a million dollars richer by the end of the night!

The event is hosted by famed ex-blackjack player Marty Mort with the aid of famous gamblers from all over the world: Zahra Adesso, Arcana Lustrai, Kol Deyman, and Emerson Monroe. The evening will commence on March 10th, 2016 at the main lobby of the casino. An elegant banquet will be held till 8:00 pm. Afterwards, the game will begin and run until 6:00 am the following morning. Food will be provided throughout the night.

It would be appreciated if you could RSVP by the end of this week. Remember, this is an amazing opportunity for you to meet new people and even win a million dollars. We hope to see you there!

---

"Invitations have been sent out and we've received replies from all, I trust?"

"Yes, Mr. Mort, and all have been accepted. We will have twenty people arriving on Thursday."

"Fabulous. Everyone knows the sequence of events, correct?"

"Of course. We'll make them play the game of their lives."

---

Milena Seble is a casino of the highest class in Las Vegas, one only the rich can afford to enter. But tonight, as it lies in wait of its prey, the feeling of something sinister permeates the air.

March 10th, 2016; 6:00 pm: Milena Seble

The sound of footsteps travels down the corridor. Emerson Monroe stands in the doorway, vivid green eyes scanning over the area that is Milena Seble. From her spot at the blackjack table, already wearing her form-fitting black dress for the night, Arcana turns to look at them.

"Emer."

"Arcana," Emerson replies in acknowledgement. "Where's Kol?"

Kol Deyman reveals himself by spinning round in a giant armchair, propping his legs up against a poker table. "Here," he says, tossing a chip into the air and deftly catching it. "As usual. Anything else for me to do?"

"No." Heads turn towards the sound of Zahra's voice. As she sweeps past the table, she plucks the chip from between Kol's fingers and twirls it in her own. "I've done it all, idiota, along with Arcana. All you did was sit here and steal the food."

"Well I just tried to offer help and look how it got turned down." Kol shrugs. "Anyway—"

"Anyway we'd best get a move on." Emerson glances at each of them in turn. "I'm assuming you got everything done while I was talking to Mort?"

"Of course we did, I'm surprised that you didn't expect this from us after knowing us for so long," Arcana folds her arms, left eyebrow arched.

Emerson smirks. "I was asking for formality's sake. Now that we're all set, there's only one thing left to do."

The four Aces exchange knowing grins.

"We wait."