Female One - Florence French (ariel-lannister)

Name: Florence French

Age: Thirty-three

Sex: Female

Appearance: For years, Florence's job was to be pretty - and it  shows. With her perfect (and natural) blonde curls, green eyes, and  flawless skin, it's clear that she won the generic lottery. Her body is  thin and lithe, the result of years of yoga and cardio dedicated to  nothing but maintaining a perfect body. Further than any of this,  however, her beauty takes its strength in the aura she presents. Anyone  who approaches Florence naturally feels comfortable, safe, and happy -  and the perfect, white smile which always decorates her face.

Personality: What most people say about Florence is that they  will never find anyone as trusting or as kind. Her heart is open and she  tries to reserve judgement from just about anyone, and she will always  welcome just about anyone who decides to approach her. Beyond this,  however, she is observant to a fault and has a knack for reading people.  Though she lacks in confidence and would often bend over backwards for  people, somewhere inside Florence, there is the making of a true  champion.

Background: As a girl, Florence had a fascination with  politics; she read the books on just about every key politician and  watched every debate from the age of twelve. When her parents told her  they wouldn't pay for her university education, she decided to marry a  rich man in his forties in the hope that he would pay for her school.  He, however, preferred her to be a trophy wife, and a few years later  she decided to get a hobby. Rather than use her observation skills for  gossip, she decided to use them for poker, and quickly became an expert  player.

Motivation: She got totally screwed over by her prenup and still needs money for university.

Suit: Hearts