Female Six - Dia Monde (-erudite-)

Name: Dia Monde

Age: Twenty-One

Gender: Female

Appearance: Dia has got to be the most expressive person you'll meet. Her face never hides any emotion; her murky green eyes shine when she's happy and otherwise, they get glassy and tend to be a shade darker. The thick eyebrows never cease to be a dead giveaway to what she's thinking of at the moment, too. Mostly, though, her plump, red lips are broken in a wide smile, and a tint of red always gets noticed on her peachy skin. She isn't tall but her graceful figure makes up to her lack of height, and people find her more adorable than anything. (Well, unless she tried, that is. Dia is beautiful the way rain is beautiful after drought, unexpected and pleasantly surprising.)

Personality: As far as emotions and thoughts go, Dia is a very honest and open person. She wouldn't hesitate letting anyone know she's upset about something, and would NOT let the chance pass by without telling others how happy she is, either. (She doesn't have a 'poker' face, so card games would prove to be difficult.) Dia gets along with others pretty well, and is mostly seen talking animatedly instead of slumping away in some corner.

Background: Dia is a daughter of two people who could not settle in one place, and even more with a house. All her life she's tucked in the backseat of her parents' red Honda, watching as the road moved beneath them, as the sceneries changed beside them, as the destinations came closer in front of them. When she's finally graduated from her twelfth (?) school though, she's decided to live on her own with some apartment in San Francisco. Dad and Mom didn't have much of a problem with that, much to Dia's convenience.

It's also because of those adventures that she'd been open with everyone, because really, what would you do in front of people you'd only get to know in such a short time? Of course you'd have to spend those precious moments like there could never be tomorrow, which isn't impossible in Dia's case.

Motivation: To get to know more, of course. And to master the legendary 'poker' face, as everyone calls it.

Suit: Diamond, (obviously). ♦