Male Five - Garson Blake (Poweratsea)

Name: Garson Blake (Nickname, Gar)

Age: 21

Sex: Male

Appearance: Garson Blake was born like a faerie. With delicate features of tan skin, golden eyes, high cheekbones, and thick brown hair. Everyone who gazes upon him looks away with shock, for he was an all around beautiful young man. He catches both female and male wandering eyes many times, but will only reply with a heartwarming smile. Gar is never one to disappoint, but his life is too confusing, too risky, to ever get involved with anyone. 

Personality: With lovely, mesmerizing looks one would take Gar to be outgoing, cocky even, with a know-it-all smirk. Except Gar is quite the opposite. With his background it has made Garson a very private and sneaky person. He watches everything with an over-analyzing eye, a chest full of suspicion, and a trickful mouth. Gar has learned to use his own looks as a weapon in the casino, a trick he was taught by his mother, a very jaw-dropping lady herself. She taught him well, too well, and this makes Gar a person no one ever fully can read. He keeps his expression soft and youthful to real the sharks in. Never be fooled.

Background: Gar's parents are well known gamblers in Las Vegas. Known as Kitty and Mouse his parents spent more time in the casinos than raising their son. But once Gar reached the age of 12 his parents deemed it safe to bring him along, dragging him out of school for weeks at a time and made him sit and watch the gamblers do what they did best. No one questioned Kitty and Mouse when they brought a child into a smokey, risque room to watch table games. Though he never truly learned the games or understood the people, he knew his parents were rich because of these casinos.

Motivation: When he was 19 his parents were thrown out of every casino imaginable in the Las Vegas area and in debt 800,000 dollars. Not counting the money owed to other gamblers. At this time they made Garson promise to help them pay back their debt, and what better way for a gambler's son to earn money than a casino?

Suit: Clubs

Other: Gar has an older sister named Cartassia, nicknamed Carter. She is away at college to become a psychologist. Gar also does not know much about the games he grew up watching his parents play, he zoned out very easily, and will use luck and quick-wits to survive in such a dangerous environment.