Female Eight - Coraline Keller (AlyssaVienesseTan)

Name: Coraline Keller

Age: 24

Sex: Female

Appearance:  Coraline prides herself for her looks, always prepping herself up to  make herself presentable for any occasion even if it was just a walk  down the park. However, even without make-up, she still looks gorgeous  with dark brown curls that sweeps a few inches below her shoulders. She  has olive skin and grey eyes that could intimidate just about anybody.  She has a tall and slender figure.

Personality:  Coraline loves to get things done and is quite aggressive to get what  she wants. Everything she plans would always go through–calculating  almost every problem to make sure that it would be completely perfect.  She has a short temper with equally short patience, but here's a  fact–Coraline likes to win, and she never loses. She never counted  herself as a loser and will never be. She's a determined woman, and to  get her goal, she's willing to do anything–whether it would be to  manipulate or lie her way through it.

Background:  Coraline was born with a rich father and a well-off mother. They raised  her to become their perfect daughter–perfect grades, perfect  personality, perfect everything. She started her own business when she  was seventeen out of her parent's joy, but right now, her business had  hit rock bottom. Not wanting her parents to know, Coraline hopes to  gamble her way out. Besides, she had her pass with gambling, and she  counted herself as pretty good.

Motivation:  Coraline needs to money to pay a bit of her debts and start her business  up again. She didn't want to ask her parents for money given that she  would be humiliated by her relatives and her successful cousins at that.  She needed the money, and besides, either way, she likes the challenge.  And she was determined enough to not lose.

Suit: Spades