Female Three - Aoife Callahan (TheCatKing)

Name: Aoife Callahan (EE-fuh)

Age: 73

Sex: Female

Appearance: A sweeter-seeming old woman has never existed. Adorably shot at 5 feet, 3 inches tall, Aoife makes her living on an innocuous appearance. Her face is lined with countless tiny wrinkles, and her eyes are a bright green "the color o' the hills o' me home, boyo." She tends to dress in floral dresses and sensible woolen cardigans, and her hair is white and short.

Personality: If you trust her appearance, Aoife will give you a nasty surprise. Her natural talent for acting and manipulation has served her well in her chosen profession: the subtle art of grifting. The sweet Irish granny she appears to be only lasts as long as there is something to be gained; after getting everything she can out of a situation, the facade fades and her true colors begin to show. A short stint in prison helped her refine her sucker punch (though nowadays she prefers her Taser,) and her favorite activities usually involve drinking large men under the table.

Background: Born in Ireland (her accent is a dead giveaway,) Aoife grew up in Dublin to a relatively poor family. When she was younger, she dreamed of becoming an actress; many of her current facades were developed for auditions. However, after the twentieth director turned her down in favor of a blonde bimbo of questionable morals, she realized two hard facts— first, to get ahead in the world one must always be the most unscrupulous person in the room. Second, it is best if no realizes this until it's too late. The unfortunate director in question ended up paying her a hefty sum for the destruction of maritally compromises photographs, and her life of crime began.

Motivation: She's getting old, and while leading idiots on a hilarious runaround might be emotionally satisfying, it would be nice to have a decent retirement plan.

Suit: Diamonds