Male Three - Milo Periander (lostwithmyfriends)

Name: Milo Periander

Age: 25

Sex: Male

Appearance: It's intriguing to describe Milo's hair. It fluffs as a beard and scruffs in a rough fashion, but then leads to a floppy style that refuses to hang low on his forehead. He has pale skin, but the color of his hair reflects upon it, making it redder and more tangy than it should appear. And with the eyes of a still lake, Milo perceives and never glares. His lips have no defined shape and sort of widen and plump between two dark tufts of his beard. Everything about him is labelled rough; from facial features to hands, Milo is a rough-looking man.

Personality: Milo has a smile. And when it is shown, it makes people feel light, airy, and like evil itself reigns an entire world away. However, the darkness of his eyes is often shown more, because Milo's mind is downtrodden and sorrowful. There's a depression that was never given a foundation or a reason, formed after the very first drink. Although, he still has bits and pieces of himself, like the wittiness (it's darker and more raspy now) and selflessness (self-destructiveness, honestly). It would be entirely possible for Milo to be a fantastic friend if alcohol wasn't a catalyst to his downward spiral.

Background: Milo's family lost all spark and comfort because of various instances, all caused by one thing: his alcohol dependency. He's made a fool of himself multiple times, at multiple family events. The arguments are about the worst parts of Milo's life; each member of the family has at least one memory of raising their voice at him, while he grumbles and gripes, not listening. There's humiliation, disaster, and harrowing moments in his most recent past, but his teenage years and childhood weren't all that bad. But with no trace of those school friendships anymore- Milo shattered them like imperfect glass- it's not really a time he chooses to remember.

Motivation: Milo's alcoholism is far from recovered, and he needs the money to check himself in to a rehabilitation center.

Suit: Spades