Female Seven - Addilyn Devella (Soft_Serve7)

Name: Addilyn Devella [Ad-ee-l-in Dev-ella]

Age: 68

Sex: Female

Appearance: Addilyn is a person who has aged gracefully, her face is softened by slight wrinkles under the eyes on her otherwise stern face. Her hair is a sleek silver colour, not grey, complimenting her beautiful ivory skin that has been moisturised every day since she was seven. Her nude pink lips are always pursed together in an expression of judgement and her mahogany brown eyes are like hawks as she scrutinized her surroundings. Her features are beautiful for her age, to say the least, and her body is kept frail with little fat or muscle on her body. Her height is like Alice's – shrinking the more she drinks – and Addie loves a good glass of red wine more than she should. Addilyn loves to dress elegantly, never straying too far from her beige coat, light rose Gucci handbag and her white blouse – she is a business woman right from the start.

Personality: Age has made Addilyn wise, but also quite prejudice. Addilyn sticks to her own beliefs and morals often without budging to consider other people's view. Despite radiating an air of arrogance and confidence, Addilyn cares for others more than she likes to think so but in saying this she isn't a very trusting person. Her lack of children has caused her motherly nature to come out when she most despises it, but she can easily rein it in a minor war in her mind. As the victim of many thieves, Addie knows to watch her back and always acting innocent because she knows what she can get away with. Think an old lady can't gamble? Let yourself be deceived by the amazing Addilyn.

Background: Spending her younger days as a model, Addilyn quickly grew bored of the beauty industry – instead changing it for the much more interesting lifestyle of editing. In her prime, Addie was highly sought after by magazines and newspapers of all genres and she had the advantage of picking the one with the most money. After meeting her true love, Addie settled comfortably living a life of cruises and holidays with her husband who eventually cheated on her with a much younger lady who didn't just steal her husband, but her only child. Alcohol became Addie's best friend through her forties and as she sucked her funds dry she eventually crawled her way from the scenic route and back onto the highway. Addie is often the anonymous donator of many charities as she nurtures the motherly side of herself, but the game of cards caught her eye and now she plays not just for fun but for the competition.

Motivation: Addilyn's husband stole her daughter away from her, and now she needs the money to get her back. The hefty sum should cover all her costs and win her daughter back for good where ever her husband has hidden her.

Suit: Spades