Female Five - Carrot Cream Bagels (DisfiguredStars)

Name: Carrot Cream Bagels

Age: 22

Sex: Female

Appearance: Carrot was born with beach-blonde hair, though as she grew, it turned to a shade between the bright yellows and chocolate browns. She has the perfect body every man craves for. Her body is like the combination of carrots and bagels; skinny waist down, but curvy.

Her eyes are a deep brown with a hint of sparkle to it. She loves the way she looks and feels, which is what everyone should learn to do.

Personality: Though everyone is attracted to her looks, not many take the time to get to know her. Carrot is just as beautiful as she is on the outside. She's kind, sweet, and all around loveable. Carrot also has a cheeky side to her, that wild girl everyone wants to coax out. She only lets it out to play when she's having a good time or at a party. She is still young, so she wants her life to be filled with adventure and excitement. Carrot won't let down any offer if it's given at a moments notice.

Background: Carrot grew up in a loving and supportive family. Her long line of grandmothers and grandfathers were gamblers, and so were her parents. Her two siblings and herself feel the need to follow, and so when she heard about the Milena Seblie, she couldn't put down the new opportunity. When Carrot was younger, she had been bullied for her given name. Not that she hated its uniqueness, it was the thought that wherever she went, people would laugh at her and hate her body and personality for her name. She used to complain to her parents, but they didn't care much about it. They said it fitted the "family vegetable collection". That made sense, for her brothers were named along the lines of Broccoli and Yam. Her father's last name was Bagels and her mother's Cream. They said it made her differ from the rest, but she knew it just made her and her name sound stupid.

Motivation: Carrot is here to complete her family's legacy. To carry on the reputation of being the best gamblers in town. She wants to take her chance of proving herself to the family and to take this new opportunity. Carrot is also single, so she is looking for some love. Lady love, that is. And with her great personality and looks, she knows she wouldn't have to wait for long.

Suit: Hearts