Male Two - Blorange Orange (a-k-a-anonymous)

Name: Blorange Orange

Age: 27

Sex: Male

Appearance: Blorange has the appearance of a rejected art student with his disheveled, confused expression and messy shock of sunset colored hair and bulky hipster glasses that go very nicely with the tattoos that stem upwards from his lower back until they wrap around his neck.While the tattoos may seem arbitrary to the average passerbyer the tattoos are actually an elaborate pictorial code he developed for frighteningly vague reasons. Slight stubble rings his strong jawline and mouth from forgetting to shave far too often.

Personality: If Blorange is nothing else, he is quite, arrogant, moody and embodies a level of controlled level batshit crazy that could hardly be rivaled by anyone. Don't misunderstand him, he does have feelings and cares deeply about people, he just cares more about his work. He rarely sleeps let alone leaves his father's basement for anything  (with the exception of the occasional gallon of peppermint ice cream.) A conspiracy theorist at heart, he holds some bizarre ideas about the world around him that cause many to question his sanity. Despite the vibrant storm of color and emotion that swirl in his mind he is a surprisingly quiet person, not shy, just quiet often coming off as cold and aloof to those around him. While he is very dogmatic about what he thinks he is very accepting and curious of other's ideas, understanding that everyone's opinion is relative to their own life experiences and type of education.

Background: Blorange was named for the hill he was conceived during a fling between his mother and an American tourist, he grew
up only ever really knowing his mother until he was thirteen and convinced his mother to seek his father out. While his father was a bit overwhelmed upon learning he had a son initially the two wrote each other frequently until his father invited him to attend college in the U.S. and stay with him. Blorange readily accepted, though he was reluctant to leave his mother and country and kept in close contact with her. A bright though eccentric boy Blorange quickly found himself pursuing a degree in theoretical physics with a great deal of success, clepping out of several classes that many would consider impossible and reaching his PhD by the time he was 26... well not quite. Blorange's dissertation was considered nonsense by his professor and complete genius by Blorange who refused to take another subject. Blorange dropped out shortly after the altercation, falling off of the deep end exerting every fiber of his being into proving his theory from his father's basement.

Motivation: Blorange's father, Peter Entari, was hardly expecting his son to be a genius who wanted a PhD when he invited him to stay. Peter was expecting his son to be a normal kid who spent two or maybe four years in college before leaving home to pursue a career. He most certainly had not been expecting to be hosting his son for almost ten years only to have him drop out a few months from... whatever it was theoretical physicists do. Peter gave his son an ultimatum to get out of the house or finish his PhD and get a job. Blorange doesn't want to go back until he has proven he is right and he most certainly does not want a job so he is at a loss. He hopes if he wins he will be able to pay off his student debts and get his own house to finish working out the kinks in his theory in.

Suit: Hearts