RSVPs & The Indemnity Form

February 29th, 2016; 3:00pm

Seated around a roulette table were four professional gamblers, all from different ends of the earth. Each reading through files, like they had been doing for the past few hours. They were growing weary-eyed, and the enormous pile of files had barely shrunken in size. But they couldn't stop now. Marty Mort wouldn't allow them to. With the big night taking place in just a little over a week, the task had to get done.

Inside each of these files were records, profiles, transcripts, and resumes. All of people who were in need of money and even more so, desperate for it. Men and women who led very different lives, yet shared the same desperation and desire. Many already in debt and looking to pay it off, some rejected from loan companies, and others just looking to avoid loans altogether.

Only problem was, how many there were. Countless people needing money, but only twenty making the cut.

Despite not having gone through all the files, or anywhere near, each Ace finally selected a few ideal people. Making choices were their specialties, and this was no different. It was only a handful that each had come up with, but combined, it made twenty. A perfect twenty.

~~~

Welcome players, to the reservations page for Author Games: Ace Of Spades! There will be twenty player spots open, consisting of eight males, eight females and four wildcards. All you have to do to reserve a spot is just comment below the gender of the player you want. Hopefully everyone's read the rules before doing so.

We will try to keep this as updated as possible, but do check the comments in case we've missed out on a reservation. If popular demand calls for it (although this is unlikely), we may open more spots to those who are interested. You may reserve a second player, but only after you've handed in your first form. That being said, however, please don't create two players if you can only keep up with one.

You have exactly 48 hours to complete your form and send it in to realenemy375(at)gmail.com before your spot is reopened.

RSVPs

Male One: Adam Burke (josie-tee)

Female One: Florence French (ariel-lannister)

Male Two: Blorange Orange (a-k-a-anonymous)

Female Two: Emma Smith (Squad53)

Male Three: Milo Periander (lostwithmyfriends)

Female Three: Aiofe Callahan (TheCatKing)

Male Four: Rafael (FreedomAuthorGames)

Female Four: Sushi Wasabi Salmon (WhovianHorseLover)

Male Five: Garson Blake (Poweratsea)

Female Five: Carrot Cream Bagels (DisfiguredStars)

Male Six: Ren Cayse (ShayTree)

Female Six: Dia Monde (-erudite-)

Male Seven: Dr. Henry West Jr. (Puke-A-Tronic)

Female Seven: Addilyn Devella (Soft_Serve7)

Male Eight: Havarti Fontina (iamtheLAWtheREALone)

Female Eight: Coraline Keller (AlyssaVienesseTan)

Wildcards (Any gender)

Wildcard: Dawn Everhart (TheShineOfTheMoon)

Wildcard: Acantha Embry (ImpossiblyFiery)

Wildcard: Valentina 'Val' Daley (wordsmith-)

Wildcard: Cupcake Maybelline Sprinkles (Clara-impossible)

The Form

Also known to many as the No Fault Agreement, Reparation Agreement and Hold Harmless Agreement.

The Chair and organizers of the Milena Seble 2016, hereinafter called indemnities, have agreed to sponsor _____________ (Name) with the following resources (see attached list) to participate in said event and to use various facilities at the designated meet site.

__________ (Witness) is desirous of holding indemnities free from any and all claims whatsoever arising out of the use of the above facilities of Casino Milena Seble.

3/1/2016

M. Mort

Emerson Monroe

Kol Deyman

Zahra Adesso

Arcana Lustrai

-

Name: [With pronunciations if you deem fit]

Age: [21 and above]

Sex:

Appearance: [Please submit a photo link as well as a description]

Personality:

Background:

Motivation: [Their reason for needing the money, is their motivation. Why do they need the prize money?]

Suit: [Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, Spades]

Other:

**Note**

Since we've gotten this question more than once, I thought I should clarify something on behalf of my co-hosts. The way the suits are being used, is you are choosing your own suit, we don't pick for you. What they are being used towards are tasks. Basically, we have a lot of different tasks in mind right now, and which ones get posted rely entirely on what characters are submitted, and what we feel would be best for the type of writers who join. We may split you up by suits, we may give you completely different task options depending on your suit, but then, we might not. A lot of it does depends on what we feel would be best, task wise. Regardless, we will have a task, just it differs from what it could've been. Say, Task Five is posted, the task given may be completely different than what it was going to be initially. However, even if suits aren't used as a plot device, there are some possibilities that the suits will determine who mentors you. By mentor I mean, basically which Gamemaker is giving you advice, and notes. That being said, if we get too many of the same suit, any plans using suits most likely won't go through, and the mentoring will also, most likely not go through. If you're going to select your suit based on who you want as a mentor, please have some discretion in doing so. All of us have experience, and there is no single one of us that is remarkably better than the others. If you would like to base your suit on personality, I will leave some short descriptions of all the suits below.

Hearts: The suit that rules beauty and emotions.

Diamonds: The suit that rules self-worth and riches.

Clubs: The suit that rules luck and youthfulness.

Spades: The suit that rules wisdom and will.

There's a lot more information on what the suits represent in terms of personality, if you take the time to search the internet, and choose to base it on personality.

Hope this clears things up for you guys, and if not, please let us know. We'd be happy to shed some light on the situation. Thank you, and please enjoy your stay at Milena Seble.

~Ace of Diamonds

On behalf of Ace of Clubs, Ace of Spades, and Ace of Hearts.

Thank you :)