New House New Life

...IMMA RE-WRITE THE EDIT BECAUSE I'M BORED! If you're one of those people who cannot stand spelling mistakes then I suggest you leave... cuz there's a freaking ton... and yes, I do know how to spell (now), and I also plead with you to not correct the spelling mistakes (this is because a lot of people already did, and it gets tiring reading the same comment) I'm running out of things to say... Also, please, keep your rude comments to yourself. TURTLE CAKES (if you're new,

Run... run now before it's to late)

Just kidding!

Also! I re-wrote the second chapter of this book so if you wanna read dat, go on ahead its on my Tags and A/N book!

TURTLE CAKES

X3

Bai! 🐢🍰

Aphmau P.O.V.                           
Ever Since  my parents dissapeared i couldnt live in there house any more it hurt living there without them so i decided to move to Phoenix Drop away from the memorys. I grabbed my purse and my brothers Levin and malachi (levin is 4 years old and So is malachi) and got in my car.
      ~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~
At New House Aphmaus P.O.V

              We finally arived at the new house. I got out of the car same with levin and malachi. After our parents dissapeared it was really hard for them to. Malachi and levin both ran into our new house and picked out there rooms and since i was the adult i got the master bedroom Luckily it was painted purple (my fav color) Malachi chose a green room and levin chose blue. When i was unpacking i noticed 2 boys at the house next to ours looking at me. One had blonde hair and blue eyes the other had black hair and dark eyes. When they noticed i saw them looking the blonde quickly looked away and blushed. The one with the black hair tapped on the blondes shoulder and told him something then they both walked towards me.

Garroths P.O.V
           I was outside playing with my younger brother zane (zane is nice in this ff) when we saw a car pull up to the house that was for sale and 2 children about 4 years old got out and so did the most beautiful girl i ever saw. She had long black glossy hair and big gorgeouse eyes that reminds you of the sunset on a warm summer night WOW GARROTH CALM DOWN U DONT EVEN KNOW HER SHE COULD BE LIKE BRITANY FOR ALL I KNOW! 
Yet some how she feels sweet kind and gentle...  She noticed i was staring and i quickly turned and blushed. Zane pointed on my sholder and said we should see if she needs help carrying boxes in so we did.

Garroth: h-h-hi m-my n-name is g-g-garroth
Zane: Hello my name is zane we noticed you just moved so we would like to help you
Aphmau: Hey garroth and zane nice to meet you! My name is aphmau or aph for short *She says while Smiling*

Oh my irene her smile is so beautiful it just made my day

Garroth: N-nice to meet you would you like us t-to help you carry y-your boxes and furniture in
Aphmau: Oh i would like that very much thank you guys!
Zane: No problem beautiful
Aphmau: hm?
Zane: whoops uh nothing o_o (nice zane NICE *claps*

*Malichi and levin rush outside and hug aphmau*
Aphmaus P.O.V
  They are really nice *all of a sudden levin and malachi rush outside and hug aphmau* are you guys ok?? Did something happen!!!!! Are you hurt!!!!!
Malachi: A-APHMOO THERES A HUGE S-SPIDER ON THE TABLE
Levin: P-PLEASE GET RID OF IT SISSY!!
Aphmau its ok levin and malachi the spider wont hurt you i'll get rid of it k?
Malach&Levin: Thanks sissy your da best!

*After aphmau gets rid of the spider and zane&garroth helped aph with the boxes they called it a night and went to bed so they can go to school tomorrow*

HOPE U GUYS LIKED :3 I WILL TRY AND UPDATE IT AS SOON AS I CAN BAI! X3