Chapter 119- First Day

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was peacefully sleeping when i felt something tickle my nose. I smacked my face and immediately opened my eyes. Shaving cream was on my hand and now on my face. Still tired I looked around and saw aaron on the ground laughing.

Aphmau: GET OVER HERE!

I ran towards him and tackled him to the ground.

Aaron: AAA IM SORRY HAHAHAHA

Lucinda walked out of the bathroom. She smirked

Lucinda: am I interupting something?

Aphmau: LUCINDA!

I looked at the clock. 7:00. College classes start at 10. Another reason i love college.

I got up

Aphmau: watch your back aaron.. Cuz this means war..

I walked to the bathroom slowly

Aphmau: huehuehuehue

I shut the door and cleaned up. I washed the cream off my face and my hand. I then straightened my hair and applied winged eyeliner, mascara, lilac eyeshadow, and tangerine flavored lip gloss.

I put on a red crop top, shorts, brown laced boots, red flower crown, my bracelet, then my lilac rose neklace. I walked out of the bathroom.

I walked downstairs where everyone else was. We were all ready with 2 hours left to spare. Kawaii chan started making pancakes and some cupcakes. The cupcakes were for zane of course.

Aphmau: need some help kawaii chan?

KawaiiChan: thanks aphmau senpai! Can aphmau senpai cook the bacon?

Aphmau: sure!

I started cooking the bacon and katelyn started setting the table with the help of kristella. Kristella ross emmalyn jin barney and sky were in one room, in another was lucinda cadenza nicole vylad dante and laurance, and in the final room was kiki zane garroth travis vixi and liam.

I finished cooking then set the bacon on a plate. I put it on the table and kawaii chan put the pancakes on the table. We all sat down and grabbed a pancake and 2 peices of bacon each. I poured syrup on mine then passed it around.

KawaiiChan: kawaii chan is a little nervous since the death light baka's are going..

Aphmau: dont be, if they start any trouble I'll simply punch them. With my sword

I took a bite. Kawaii chan makes the best food.

Aphmau: this is delicious kawaii chan!

Aaron: it really is

Travis: say lucinda, want t-

Lucinda: say travis, you wanna live?

Travis: ......yes......

Lucinda: then dont talk to me

We finished eating and put the dishes in the sink. I washed them and aaron put them away. Celestia isn't here sadly.. But mom And dad are gonna drop her off when they get here.

Aphmau: lets get going!

We all walked out the door. I locked it behind me. We began walking to the university. We got there and took out our list of classes.

Class 1 i have Kristella kawaii chan reese Katelyn Aaron Vylad and some other people

Class 2 i have Travis Aaron Ross Sky and Max chelsea britany and some other people

Class 3 all of us have that class together and with the death lights plus some other people.

Class 3 and class 2 some of the divine warriors are gonna be in there undercover since the death lights are in those classes.

We went our separate ways. Lunch is the last class of the day so were all just gonna go out to eat or something.

Me aaron kawaii chan Kristella reese aaron and vylad went to our class. It was a huge class with soft seats. We all sat down next to eachother.

The teacher walked inside and walked to his desk which was at the front of the room. His name tag said Mr.Epic

Such a EPIC name

Huehuehuehue

Mr.Epic: hello students! Today i will be teaching you PPPIIINNNAAAPPPLLLEEESSS how to live in the real LLOOCCKK world!

I think he cought the ross disease... I dont think this teacher is right in the head.. But ok!

Katelyn: ross.. Is that you?

Mr.Epic: i dont know who RROOSS is! Anyways! You must take a chicken everywhere you go!

Kristella: are you ross??

Aaron&Aphmau: i think he cought the ross disease..

Reese: interesting..

KawaiiChan: kawaiichan is confused..

???: is he even a real teacher??

Mr.Epic: SHUSH! NOW! WHEN SOMEONE SAYS I GOT CANDY SAY IM ROSSOME!

Vylad: maybe thats ross's dad..

Aphmau: mr.rossome is that you..?

Mr.Epic: shhhhh maybe shhhhh

Vylad: called it

Mr.Epic: NOW IF YOU MEET A GIRL NAMED ATHENA DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT MAKE HER MAD OR YOU WILL DIE! IM NOT VVVAANNIITTYY LYING!

???: isn't athena a myth?

Aphmau: WHAT??

Aaron: ya done messed up..

???: wait.. Nevermind im thinking of someone else..

Aphmau: oh ok!

Xx_-_TimeSkip_-_xX

Classes were over and we were walking to olive garden.

Cadenza: how was your guy's classes?

Aphmau: very strange..

Laurance: what was up with that mr epic dude?

Aphmau: no idea-

Travis grabbed a stick. Me and aaron were STILL werewolfs

Aphmau&Aaron: travis put that stick down...

Travis: but it looks like a wand.. IMMA BE A WIZARD

Lucinda: what potion did I splash on you.. Hopefully it wasn't- whoops I accidentally splashed a rossome potion on you.. Heh...

Travis: RROOSSOOMMEE IMMA BE A NARWHALIA NARWHAL!!!!! SQUIRRELSSSSSS

Max: thank goodness im recording this

Ross: PIÑATA GAME OF THE RICE KRISPY TREATS GREEN PICKLES ROSSOME PICKLED PEPPERS NARWHAL AWAYYYYY IMMA BE A PRINCESS!!!!!

He took off running down the sidewalk with travis fallowing. *sigh* what are we gonna do about you ross..

Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment! Also thanks for 142K views! And thanks for all the support I get on my book it means a lot!

Bai! 🐿🐿