Chapter 116- Prom Part 3

Aphmau's P.O.V

Irene: APH WAKE UP YOU GOTTA GET READY FOR PPRROOMM EEEEE HURRY AND GET UP

I woke up. Moms more excited about this then i am... I have 6 hours until i need to get ready!

I walked downstairs. Schools canceled because of prom. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat it.

Mia and lisa came down then levin and malachi. Dad and mom were talking in the kitchen. Pretty soon everyone came in the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Mia was texting someone on her phone.

Aphmau: who ya texting?

Mia blushed

Mia: ethan

Aphmau: oooo better not let kawaii chan know

Mia: why- nevermind..

Lisa: mwommy wanna plway with mwia lwevin and malachi and mwe outside after breakfwast?

Aphmau: sure

Irene: then you need to get ready for prom

Aphmau: i know mom

Shad: if that boy hurts your feelings tell me and i wi-

Irene: SHAD THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT!

Shad: and i will teach him not to hurt you again... Ya.. Thats what i was gonna say..

Aphmau: dad dont worry aaron wouldn't do that

We finished breakfast then we went outside. It was nice and sunny. Lisa gave me a peace of chalk and we drew on the sidewalk.

Lisa drew our family and mia made hopscotch. Levin malachi and mia started playing that.

Me and lisa played tick tac toe. She won 3/6 rounds. Pretty soon it was time for me to get ready.

Aphmau: all right guys its time for me to go get ready

Lisa: awwwwwww

Aphmau: its ok i'll play more with you tomorrow before i have to go to graduation

I walked inside and mom walked outside to watch the kids. I walked up to my room.

I curled my hair and used my light magic to put light mist in it. I then put on a lilac flower crown.

I applied smoky eyeshadow, cat-eye eyeliner, light pink lipstick, lilac nail polish, then i put on my dress along with my bracelet and my lilac jeweled neklace i then put on my silver heels. (Pic Below)

Irene: APHMAU SWEETIE YOU NEED TO HURRY UPPP AARONS HERE!

I walked downstairs. Mom gasped when she saw me.