Lost In The Darkness

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up. It was still dark but I didn't care. I couldn't fall back asleep knowing that the person who tried to kill me is still out there.

It could be britany since aaron said she came back from the nether with power. Maybe I shouldn't of sent her to the nether.. I should of just ban her!

Wait.. Ban.. THATS IT! I can just ban the person! I hope they dont know i can ban people from earth..

I got up. Everyone was still asleep since it was dark still.

I knew they'd strike at me especially since im alone. I walked away from camp.

Britany's P.O.V

I got my invisibility back! And wow.. Shes more stupid then i thought! She is walking away from camp alone at dark knowing someone is trying to kill her? Muaha perfect..

I fallowed her. She was just standing there.. Shes so dumb.. I saw someone walking towards her.. It was that new girl! Vixi i think..

Vixi: what are you doing out here alone?

Aphmau: im um.. Just.. Thinking..

Vixi: its to dangerous to be out here alone lets go back to camp c'mon

Aphmau: *sigh* alright.....

Before they got away i put a frozen spell on them both then I grabbed my sword and charged a them

Aphmau's P.O.V

I decided to go back since vixi came and I didn't want the killer to appear when someone i care about is with me. I didn't want to risk accidentally banning her to. Even though i have control of my power thats a risk i cant take.

While i was going back someone put a frozen spell on both vixi and i. They charged at us with there swords so i broke free and changed into my lighthenian form. They were still invisible but there sword wasn't.

I rose my hand and lilac light struck the person but something surprising and bad happened.

Nothing happened instead a bright light appeared and the lilac light came charging right back at me. Mirrior magics.

It struck me and i was banned.. From my world I swore to protect from my father..

Vixi's P.O.V

After that happened the person dissapeared and i was free from the frozen spell. Aphmau broke free but then dissapeared once that person used mirror magics and reflected aph's magic right back at her.

This is bad. Really bad.. I ran back towards camp. Everyone was still asleep so i woke them all up

Katelyn: grrrr WHAT IS IT?

Vixi: THE PERSON USED MIRRIOR MAGICS ON APHMAU SO WHEN APHMAU USED HER POWER AGAINST THE PERSON SHE GOT HIT INSTEAD THEN SHE DISSAPEARED

Aaron: what... WHAAAAAT

Emmalyn: WHAT COLOR WAS THE LIGHT VIXI!

Vixi: LILAC

Lucinda: APHMAU GOT BANNED!

Sky: what...