Chapter 109-Trouble In Science

Aphmau's P.O.V

Irene: C'MON GUYS I KNOW YOUR TIRED AND COULDNT FALL ASLEEP BECAUSE OF THE STORM AND BECAUSE OF ZANES WEIRD SNORES BUT YOU NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL! UP UP UP! RISE IN SHINE DONT MAKE ME GET THE HOSE!!

Grrrr... We all got up and took turns getting ready. I got dressed in a maroon sweatshirt and skinny jeans along with black ankle boots.

I put my hair up in a ponytail then applied winged eyeliner, mascara, lilac eyeshadow, and cherry pie flavored lip gloss.

I ran downstairs where everone else was. We all left. Liam took the kids to there school and mom and dad are gonna help out at our school since the cafeteria needs extra help. Thats where my dads gonna work at.

Everyone knows who my parents are which is annoying BECAUSE I CANT GET ANY PEICE AND QUIET!! but thats normal because of-

Ross: PICKLED PEPPPPEEERRSS

That...

We arrived at school. We went towards our lockers. Kids kept on staring at us.

???: omg i heard that the devine team is gonna be apart of the devine warriors!

HOW THE FLUFF DO THEY KNOW THIS!?!?

???: omg thats so cool!! We have devine warriors in this very school!!

???: no kidding! We have the 3 strongest warriors in this school!

We ended up signing over 100 autographs.. I wish i was lady thor so i could just grab mjonlir and fly away..

(REFERENCE #1 OF THE DAY)

We all went to class. Cressida was at her desk finishing grading papers.

Cressida: ok! Todaaayy IS SCIENCE!!! Now please when i call on you pick a partner! Aarmau- I MEAN APHMAU pick your partner! You choose aaron ok great!

Chelsea: BUT SHE DIDN-

Cressida: CHELSEA DETENTION! OBVIOUSLY YOU CANT HEAR BECAUSE APH SAID AARMAU- I MEAN APHMAU!!

Chelsea glared.

Cressida: ok now katelyn you choose! You choose max great!

After everyone picked there partners, well.. SOME picked there partners. She said we'd be making potions.

Lucinda: yay! I'll take my A+ now!

Cressida: your job is to create a potion of strength! You may begin! You have 5 minutes!

We began working on the potion. Aaron accidentally put in the wrong ingredient.

Aphmau: aaron!

Aaron: cra-

Cressida: 1 more minute!

Aaron: crap crap crap

We put in random ingredients until it was the right color. Hopefully she wont make us test it..

We finished just on time.

Cressida: ok! Times up! Now let me walk around and splash it on you! If you get sick-

Irene: who cares theres 3 healers in the class anyway

Cressida: true, true true

Everyone: THREE?!?!