On our way

Katelyn's P.O.V

I ran to fallow after her. I saw her walking to zane i mean.. Kevin.. At least i think that one is kevin.. This is confusing.. I wish we could make him turn into a bug because that would fit him PERFECTLY

Kevin: hello aphmau

Aphmau: are you zanes twin.. Or..

Kevin: im kevin not zanes tw-

He was interupted by a bright light.

HE WAS BACK TO NORMAL! LUCINDA SAID THE POTION WOULD LAST FOR A WEEK!

Aphmau: KEVIN!

She hugged him. He seemed startled but he hugged her back. I ran up and grabbed aphmau. I told her the teacher wants to see her and once she was gone I punched kevin in the face

Katelyn: if you touch her again i'll make sure to punch you all the way to the nether!

Kevin: she hugged me so there! Oh.. And i guess britany wasn't lying.. Aph really did lose her memory so she thinks were dating. Haha in your face aaron..

I punched him again. Max ran over and also punched him.

Max: IF I EVEN SEE YOU LOOKING AT APH YOUR DEAD!

We walked away. I heard running. I saw barney running with thundermuffin  and goat. Thundermuffin pooped on kevin and goat ate his shoe.

Max: well then...

Barney: HASHAS GOS GOATS ANDS MUFFINS HASHAS

He ran off with thundermuffin and goat fallowing him. We got some strange friends...

Katelyn: we cant wait until Friday. Kevin turned back to kevin already we need to kill that dragon before things get more out of hand

Max: agreed.. Lets go tell the others

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucinda's P.O.V

Its now after school. We all decided to go today. Aphmau thinks were going camping. Liam has to stay back to care for levin and malachi which aph didn't approve of.

We are all packed and ready. We walked to the forest. It was cold and damp so we put on our coats.

I sensed a dangerous aura so I told everyone else. I guess aph could feel it to because she kept looking in the direction of the feeling. She's probably pretty confused since she doesn't remember she is athena.

It kept getting stronger so we all tried to avoid it. Soon it was dark out. We traveled about 6 miles.

Suddenly we were surrounded by thiefs. One tried to grab aphmau but aaron stopped him.

Aph never forgot how to fight because 5 cornered her and within a minute they were all on the ground unconscious.

Aphmau: hmph never underestimate anyone..

The thiefs dragged the unconscious ones away. Once they were all gone we decided to set up camp.

Dante grabbed some fire wood. He began rubbing two sticks together until the wood started to burn. I really wish we brought a lighter because that would of saved time and energy.

Soon we had a good fire going. We ate some strawberries and peanut butter since peanut butter is good energy.

We set up our sleeping bags. I didn't know what time it was but it felt really late.

Everyone couldn't sleep. The only one who was able to sleep was aphmau. Aaron looked miserable. He really loves aphmau and it kills him to know she doesn't remember him.