School Trip!

Aphmaus P.O.V
Beep
Beep
Be-

I got up went to my bathroom applied some winged eyeliner, smoky eyeshadow, and skittle flavored lip gloss, i curled my hair to.

I put on a red tanktop with a connecting dark blue skirt with a belt, golden bracelet along with my bracelet, earings, sun glasses, and some matching wedges. (Pic below)

I then went downstairs

I then went downstairs. I made levin and malachi breakfest, grabbed my coffee, keys, and my sassy purple purse.

We got in the car and i drove malachi&levin to there school. I dropped them off then went to my school.

Time skippp
I saw aaron so i walked to him.

Aaron: hey juliet *winks*

Aphmau: hey romeo haha

We laughed then we saw kevin glaring at us along with britany.

We walked to the school and heard a anouncment

Anouncment: THE SCHOOL DECIDED TO HAVE A CAMPING TRIP FOR THE SENIORS! SIGN UP SHEETS ARE IN THE OFFICE! FIRST 20 PEOPLE TO SIGN UP GET TO GO!

Me and aaron both went to the office and signed us up along with all of our friends!! Its gonna be tommorow so i need to ask liam if he'll watch the kids

Time Skipppp
Aphmaus P.O.V
I went to my class with aaron. We sat down and the teacher walked in. Britany kept glaring but thats normal for her. I guess shes just mad because everyones calling her chicken mouth. Its quit funny.

Time Skippp
On my way to pickup levin and malachi, i saw liam so i pulled over to give him a ride.

Liam: thanks sis

Aphmau: no problem, i wanted to ask you if you could watch levin and malachi for a week? Starting tommorow..?

Liam: sure!  Why?

Aphmau: thankyou im going on a school camping trip

I picked up the kids. I told them that i was gonna be gone for a week but liam is gonna watch them.

Time Skip
Aphmaus P.O.V
I got up and packed my stuff in my purple suitcase. I then went to my bathroom applied some smoky eyeshadow, put my hair in a pony tail then i curled the ends, my braceley, winged eyeliner, and mascara.

I then put on a pink dress with a rose print on it since it was nature-like. (Pic below), hoop earings, sandels, sunglasses, and a lilac rose neklace.

I walked downstairs with my suitcase, i said goodbye to liam and the kids, then i put a sheild around the house the last for a week

Liam: ..?

Aphmau: just in case..

Malachi: ooooo sissy thats awesome!!

Levin: Ya!!!

Aphmau: by guys i love you

We did a group hug, just then aarons car pulled up since hes gonna drive us there.

Aaron: hey aph you look pretty

Aphmau: thanks aaron

We left it takes 2 hours to get there so we decided to ask eachother questions

Aaron: hmmmmmm whats your favorite... Movie

Aphmau: frozen duhhhh

Aaron: haha ok

Aphmau: whats your favorite anime.?

Aaron: AOT

Pretty soon i fell asleep.

Time Skippppp
Aarons P.O.V
We arrived but aph was asleep. I saw katelyn walk over. She had a blow horn uh oh.. Aphs gonna kill us

Katelyn: hehehe cover your ears

I did as she said.

BEEEEEEEEEEEPPP

Aphmau: AAAAAAAAA

Out of reflex she punched katelyn in the face. I burst out laughing

Katelyn: ouch.... Dang.. THAT HURT

Aphmau: hmph! You earned that

Aaron: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Aphmau: HAHAHAHA

Katelyn: haha very funny (note the sarcasm)

We got out and grabbed our suit cases. My cabin was 206 aphs was 207 i have it with laurance, garroth, travis, and kevin.. KEVIN!!!! NO!!! They all like aph... Crud...

Aphmaus P.O.V
My cabin is with katelyn, kawaiiChan, Lucinda, and BRITANY! BRITANY!!! NO!!! I ran outside aaron did the same.

Aaron: i have kevin!!

Aphmau: i have britany!!!

Both: ughhhhhh

Aphmau: wanna go for a walk?

Aaron: sure

We walked down the path hand in hand. We started walking until we heard a noise in the bushes. I was starting to get uneasy.. I could tell aaron was to..

We decided to walk back until we were suddenly surrounded my werewolves. They didnt seem nice either..

Werewolfe: Grrr i smell power

Werewolfe2: i smell to

Werewolfe3: its girl!

Ughhhhh no.

Aphmau: ME NO SPEEK WOLF

Werewolfe4: kill girl must destroy power

They lunged at me but i put a sheild around aaron and i. I transformed into my athena form and killed the werewolfs. I then transformed back.

Aaron: im bringing my sword with me from now on..

Aphmau: good idea.... C'mon lets head back.

We headed back towards camp. I told the girls what happend.

Katelyn: thats not good..

Britany: i know right why didnt she die

Pretty soon britany was on the ground mouning. She needs to learn to shut her mouth..

Hope you liked baiiiiii