Poisoned!?!?

Aphmaus P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I got up and went to my bathroom. I nearly fell asleep because i stayed up late decribing all the forms to emmalyn. Chelsea went to the nether thank goodness.. But i have a feeling that i would be seing her soon...

I put on a white tanktop with ANGEL written on the back with angel wings on it, skinny jeans, brown laced boots, my bracelet, and a angel neklace.

I applied winged eyeliner, mascara, lilac eyeshadow, and berry flavored lip gloss.

I went downstairs and totally forgot to tell liam about chelsea...

Aphmau: liam...

Liam: is everything ok?? Do i need to kill someone??? Whats wrong??

Hes super protective which is a good thing. I definitely like him better then my sister.. Or should i even call her that?

Aphmau: i had a fight... With chelsea...

Liam: and???

Aphmau: it envolved magics.. But my secret is safe from everyone else! It happened outside... Also... Shes your full sister.....

Liam: ....n-no.... H-how....

Aphmau: also... I changed into a form...

Liam: what form?!?!?

Aphmau: Athenian warrior form....

Liam: thats a myth... Aphmau.. If father catches you and takes you to the nether to transform you then... This world is doomed.. He will be unstoppable...

Aphmau: i know liam... Im scared... I think... I think i need to stay with my mom..

Liam: but no one will see you again.. What about aaron... Your friends..

Aphmau: they would all be in danger... If im here then father could possibly catch me...

Liam: ...maybe if you just change into your new form... Aphmau... Your powerful then him...

Aphmau: w-what if he uses you or my friends to get me to the nether!!! What if my dream was a vision!!! What if that happens...

Liam: dont think like that! Now go to school i dont want you to be late missy!

I laughed

Aphmau: ok "dad"

He smiled and I walked out the door. I didn't see aaron but he soon pulled up. I got in his car

Aaron: hey aph you ok?

Aphmau: hm? Oh! Ya im great!

Aaron: ok... I'll let it slide...

Aphmau: h-heh..

We arrived ar school. My eyes widened when i saw that shadow! I can't believe she would even dare to show her face here!

Aaron: whats chelsea doing here..