Heading Home

Aphmau's P.O.V

Whoever is trying to kill me better not go for my friends.. You can mess with me but if you mess with my friends.. Your dead..

Vixi: is there a way you can figure out who it is!?!?

Lucinda: i might be able to create a potion that will remove the invisibility.. But that could take forever..

Aphmau: i could put the chicken spell on that person but they would probably wait for it to wear off then attack again..

Amber: hmm.. Maybe if you just go full on athena mode and just kill the person?

Max&Katelyn: YAAAAAAAA

KawaiiChan: he/she kun would just disappear! Like he/she kun just did

Nicole: this is frustrating..

Zane: WE WILL CRUSH THEM! AND THE AARMAU SHIP!

Zane suddenly went pale. I dont think he meant to say that out loud.. Hmm maybe it was him who drew that picture of someone literally crushing the aarmau ship on pixel painters!

Garroth: ZANE! YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT OUTLOUD

Laurance: i knew he would eventually burst

Aaron: OK YOU GUYS WERE ACTUALLY PLANNING ON RUINING ME AND APH'S RELATIONSHIP!?!?

Vixi: we got off topic REAL fast..

Amber: what is happening

Katelyn: OH ITS ON! NO ONE MESSES WITH OUR OTP! WHERE ARE MY SWORDS!?!?

Ross: MIKU! wait wut..?

Sky: what?

Max: WHATS HAPPENING!?!?

Jin: I DONT KNOW!

Barney: DIRTS GUNS BAMS BAMS BUMSSSS

Kiki: AARMAU 4 LIFE!

Aphmau: *sigh* why am i even surprised this is happening..

Zane: W-WAIT! T-THATS NOT TRUE! WE W-WOULD NEVER

Garroth: YA!

Laurance: hmhm!

Travis: ..yes..

G- Garroth L- Laurance Z- Zane

GLZ: TRAVISSS!!!

Travis: WHAT IM HONEST OK!?!?

Zane: THATS A LIE! WHEN I ASKED WHERE MY HAT WAS YOU SAID YOU HAD NO CLUE YET IT WAS ON MY HEAD

KawaiiChan: ruin..the...aarmau..ship..?

LGZ: crap..

Lucinda: oooo you guys better runnnn

Pretty soon kawaii chan was chasing them. Honestly.. I wasn't expecting this.. Which i don't understand why.. I should be used to it..

KawaiiChan: NO ONE MESSES WITH KAWAII CHANS SHIP YOU BAKAS! GET OVER HERE!

Katelyn: IM GOIN IN!

She grabbed her sword and chased the guys along with kawaii chan.

Aphmau: *sigh*.. We got way off topic in less then a minute

Emmalyn: we didn't beat our record sadly..

Ross: BARNEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Barney was trying to build something

Barney: TRYINGS TOS BUILDS A DIRTS GUNS!

Sky: WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING!?!?

Max: I DONT EVEN KNOW

Vixi: um.. Are you guys always like this?

Everyone: yup..

Pretty soon garroth, zane, and Laurance all had a black eye.. Katelyn was really mad..

Katelyn: hmph.. I hope you guys learned your lesson

Garroth: y-yes m'am.. w-we did..

Zane: y-ya

Laurance: y-yes we did..

Dante: see? This is why I refused to be apart of that!

Travis was hiding behind a tree. Smart

Aphmau: now that thats over.. we need to keep moving..

Aaron: agreed

We continued walking. We gathered some carrots on the way so we had food.

We took a drink of water and continued walking. Barney somehow managed to make a dirt gun. That actually worked

Barney: HASHAS I TOLDS YOUS DIRTS!

Sky: congratulations barney!

Max: im still confused on whats going on..

Britany's P.O.V

There all a bunch of morons! Especially aphmoo! I finally realized how to defeat her.. First i'll just freeze her friends since they are the ones who protect her! No wonder shes so protective of them! She'd die if they didn't help her!

After i defeat her friends then she will be left without anything to protect her! Hahahaha!! She will die!

Oops.. My invisibility wore off.. I need to get out of here!

I used my telaportation magics and telaported to my house.

Aphmau's P.O.V

As i was walking i sensed it.. I sensed her magics.. Chelsea's! Exept it was stronger.. But it had the same feeling!

I froze. My sword appeared in my hand.

Aphmau: I KNOW YOUR THERE SISTER! SHOW YOURSELF AT ONCE!

But nothing. The feeling went away but i knew she was there. Unless she gave her power to someone else.. But she isn't THAT dumb.. At least i dont think so...

Aaron: CHELSEA!?!?

Aphmau: i know i sensed her power.. Im not mistaken when i say it was definitely her power.. Unless she gave it to someone else..

Aaron: actually.. Britany came back exept she had power..

Aphmau: WHAAAAAT!!!

Nicole: who's chelsea?

Aphmau: my so called "sister" lets keep moving we need to get home and tell liam

Amber: liam..?

Aphmau: my brother

We kept moving. I walked faster until I couldn't walk anymore. I forced myself to keep moving though

Cadenza: the suns going down we need to make camp before night fall.

I used my fire magic and created a fire. I put my sleeping bag down.

Pretty soon it was dark. I layed down and looked at the stars. It was so peaceful i wish it stayed like this forever..

I continued looking at the stars until i fell asleep.

I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Sorry if i make a mistake or typo im typing fast so i dont keep you all waiting! Also if you have any suggestions or questions make sure to comment!

Bai! 😘😘