Breaking The Spell

*before i begin this chapter i would like to thank Celestial_Sword for this ROSSOME suggestion! :3*

Aphmau's P.O.V

Im counting on you emmalyn.. If they don't remember me then who knows what the death lights will do.. They will probably make you join there death light group.. And i cant let that happen..

The rossome team ran over to me.

Ross: aph why are our friends being mean??

Max: ya katelyns acting like she doesn't even know me! It sucks!

Jin: you looove her you really really loooove her!

Max: jin!!

Aphmau: *cough maxlyn cough cough* AND YOU GUYS ACTUALLY REMEMBER ME!!

Sky: duh how could we forget our best friend??

Kristella: YES SOMEONE REMEMBERS!

I told them everything about how chelsea cast that Stolen Memories spell. I guess the rossome team is just to rossome for the spell.

Ross: that baka!

Max: shes gonna pay!!

Sky: i hate her..

Barney: i's shoulds calls goats!!!

Jin: I hope emmalyn can break the spell..

Aphmau: me to..

My friends who don't remember me keep on looking at me weirdly. I have to say its kind of embarrassing how lucinda had to talk to me about how aaron had a girlfriend already and they saw us holding hands.. Ya.Akward..

Kristella: lets go see why they keep on looking at us weirdly

We walked towards them.

Cadenza: aaron already has a girlfrien-

Laurance: but i dont

He winked. *sigh* cassanova..

Aphmau: ...That was my twin sister... ALICE

Lucinda: were not stupid

I had a really good comeback but i would never use it on my friends. Only if rosataku or one of the death lights said that to me...

Aphmau: ...um...wow...how about that weather we'v been having...eh?

Kristella did a face palm. I nervously laughed. I suck in these types of conversations. REALLY BADLY

Emmalyn rushed over

Emmalyn: i got the ingredients for breaking the spell!

Chelsea glared at me. She got up and walked towards Emmalyn

Chelsea: she's trying to break me and aaron apart em! Dont tell her the ingredients!

Ok.Thats it

Aphmau: listen here SISTER how about you just give up? No matter how hard you try aaron will NEVER truly love you! So get over it!

Garroth: WAIT YOUR SISTERS??

Aphmau: oh.. And i have a little message for the death lights

Rosataku: and that is?

Aphmau: watch your backs.. Because im pissed now

I walked away. Everyone stared at me in shock. Kristella, the rossome team, and emmalyn fallowed me.