Hanging out with aaron

Aphmaus P.O.V

Im hanging out with aaron today. Were gonna go for a walk then go to the park for a picnic. After that were just gonna hang out at his place and watch anime.

I put on a white frilly tanktop, jean shorts, lilac hightops, lilac flower earings, and a lilac flower neklace.

I applied silver eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, mascara, mango apple lip gloss, and blush.

I ran out the door and aaron was waiting for me.

Aaron: hey aph! Ready?

Aphmau: yup! Lets gooooo

We held eachothers hand and began walking. It was later in the afternoon so when we got to our picnic the sun would just begin to set.

It was really peaceful until i saw kevin and jack watching us. They think we didn't notice but its kinda hard not to especially when your walking 2 feet behind us while growling angrily.

There not the sharpest knife in the drawer THATS for sure...

Aaron: ok can you guys give us some time alone?

Kevin: ...

Aphmau: ya we noticed

Jack: ....

I telaported them away then we bagan walking again. There was rustling in the bushes and a werewolf jumped out.

???: FOUND POWER! KILL

Then a ton of aarmau fans ran out with bazookas and flamethrowers. They got rid of the werewolves while me and aaron both stood there shocked.

(LOL idek)

When they were done we bagan walking again

Aaron: well then..

Aphmau: ...that was something else... At least there isn't anymore werewolves after us..

Aaron: ya

We continued walking until we reached the park. He grabbed my hand and guided me to where he set up the picnic.

We finally reached it and it was in a little alcove by the cliff with vines as a door. There was a perfect view of the sunset. It was absolutely beautiful.

We sat down on the picnic blanket. I leaned on aaron and he put his arm around me.

There were chocolate covered strawberries. I grabbed one and ate it. Aaron did to.

We watched the sun go down. It was very pretty. The birds were chirping all we heard was the sound of nat-

KawaiiChan: KATELYN SAMA! QUIT EATING AARON KUN AND APHMAU SENPAIS CAKE! IT WAS A SURPRISE

Katelyn: SORRY! IT LOOKED DELICIOUS

Aaron: *sigh*

Aphmau: at least we had 20 minutes of peacefulness instead of 5...

Aaron: ya i guess your right

KawaiiChan fell and katelyn did as well. They both looked up

Katelyn: SHE MADE ME OR ELSE SHE WOULD TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY 1D POSTER!

She quickly blushed with embarrassment

Aaron: you like 1D!?!?

Aphmau: haha im surprised!

Katelyn: N-N-NO! I-IM HOLDING IT FOR A F-F-FRIEND

Aphmau: and that would be?

Katelyn: u-u-u-u-um...

Aphmau: haha exactly!

KawaiiChan: k-kawaii chan wanted to surprise aphmau senpai and aaron kun with a couples cake.. But katelyn sama ate most of it...

Aphmau: thanks kawaii chan. Its ok

KawaiiChan: YAY!

She and katelyn walked away but i knew she was taking more pictures for her shrine. HOW BIG IS IT ANYWAY! SHE HAS LIKE 1 MILLION PICTURES!

Aaron leaned forward and i did to. We kissed. We pulled away and I leaned on his shoulder. He put his arm around me again and we watched the last 10 minutes of sunset.

We both walked back. We held hands and i used my phone as a flashlight.

We reached his house and it was 9:00. There wasn't any school tomorrow YAY! We both sat on his couch and went on netflix.

He clicked on attack on titan which is the best anime EVER!. He got up and popped some popcorn.

He sat down again and we watched the entire series. I leaned on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Tonight was amazing.

Hope you guys enjoyed!! Thanks for 19K views! 😆! AAAAAARRRRRMMMMMAAAAAUUUUUUU!

P.S if you play Minecraft pocket addition this is an amazing server i got on lbsg! Its ip is b13011.leet.cc port is 13011 my username is "Zoeh and the owners name is SabrinaSlxys.

cc port is 13011 my username is "Zoeh and the owners name is SabrinaSlxys